RSW employees steal, sell passenger's...

RSW employees steal, sell passenger's iPhone

There are 20 comments on the NBC2 News story from Jan 6, 2012, titled RSW employees steal, sell passenger's iPhone. In it, NBC2 News reports that:

Two Delta Airlines contract passenger service workers at Southwest Florida International Airport were arrested Wednesday after an investigation revealed they had stolen an airline passenger's iPhone and attempted to sell it on Craigslist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC2 News.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Well, look at the two guys. You can tell they’re criminals just by how shady they are.
Why were they ever even hired?
Filthy Illegals. Notice their last names? Sure..you did!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#4 Jan 23, 2012
Oh that's it....the cousin thing..You got me, Oh...geee...the pain....the agony....you hit my soft spot...wow...you're a champ!

Pffffffff
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#5 Jan 23, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
Oh that's it....the cousin thing..You got me, Oh...geee...the pain....the agony....you hit my soft spot...wow...you're a champ!
Pffffffff
Your the one with your head up your *ss, you tell us.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#7 Jan 23, 2012
All these drunken reprobates that work at RSW are all from North Ft Myers or Lehigh so what do expect but thieves?
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#8 Jan 24, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
All these drunken reprobates that work at RSW are all from North Ft Myers or Lehigh so what do expect but thieves?
Let me get this straight, You think everyone that works at the regional airport is from N Ft Myers and Lehigh, right?

With that kind of statement you have the gaul to call other people stupid?

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#9 Jan 24, 2012
Alright now, let’s analyze what an imbecile you are here. My statement was as follows;
_yernogood- wrote:
Notice how I did NOT use the word “EVERYONE” yet instead I used “drunken” AND “reprobates”
NOW…here is YOUR response;
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text> Let me get this straight, You think everyone that works at the regional airport is from N Ft Myers and Lehigh, right?
With that kind of statement you have the gaul to call other people stupid?
See how you chose to add your own wording here? You stated “EVERYONE” Well, I didn’t SAY everyone..YOU did. So..in summation YOU sir are calling every employee of RSW a drunken reprobate, not me! You are consistent I’ll give you that. You have a “One way mind” and you’re incapable of intellectual comprehension. You’re an imbecile!
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#10 Jan 24, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
Alright now, let’s analyze what an imbecile you are here. My statement was as follows;
<quoted text>
Notice how I did NOT use the word “EVERYONE” yet instead I used “drunken” AND “reprobates”
NOW…here is YOUR response;
<quoted text>
See how you chose to add your own wording here? You stated “EVERYONE” Well, I didn’t SAY everyone..YOU did. So..in summation YOU sir are calling every employee of RSW a drunken reprobate, not me! You are consistent I’ll give you that. You have a “One way mind” and you’re incapable of intellectual comprehension. You’re an imbecile!
So with facts from and reliable sources show were there is any proof of the precentage of employees at RSW airport are alcoholics and reprobates.

That is other then the lying, made up numbers you have in your head.
Posting flaming questioning factless BS shows what a lying coward you are in true nature.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#11 Jan 24, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
So with facts from and reliable sources show were there is any proof of the precentage of employees at RSW airport are alcoholics and reprobates.
Posting flaming questioning factless BS shows what a lying coward you are in true nature.
WOW…You stated EVERYONE and you’re questioning me.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#12 Jan 24, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Can not answer it huh. No biggy. You post nothing but your own biased personal ideas regardless how devoid of facts they are.

That goes for all of them not just this one.

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO. Get over it! Move on.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#13 Jan 25, 2012
I hate going to this airport and seeing these lowlife scum that work there. How does one agency acquire such a huge number of sub humans?
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#14 Jan 25, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>WOW…You stated EVERYONE and you’re questioning me.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
Can not answer it huh. No biggy. You post nothing but your own biased personal ideas regardless how devoid of facts they are.

Get over it! Move on.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#16 Jan 26, 2012
You can just smell the lowlife in the air at that airport. Uhhhgggg...
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#17 Jan 26, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
You can just smell the lowlife in the air at that airport. Uhhhgggg...
Hears it all before YER. BOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#18 Jan 26, 2012
Do ANY of the employees at RSW have teeth?
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#19 Jan 26, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one with your head up your *ss, you tell us.
Oh yes worth bringing up with a bump.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#20 Jan 30, 2012
Hhahahahaha...I had to go to RSW yesterday and I heard soem people from Europe saying "Look at the unsavery looking people here. They must be from Lehigh Acres"

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#22 Feb 19, 2012
Hhahahahahhaha....ALL the people that work at RSW are lowlife scum! They all look like carnival employees.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#23 Feb 19, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO. Get over it! Move on.
Bumpski.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#24 Feb 19, 2012
All RSW employees are low rents.
Everyone knows that!!!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#25 Feb 19, 2012
All RSW employees are pretty dirty looking. Just like the Lehigh people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uncollected dog waste threatens SWFL waterways 19 hr im a genious with... 2
News Teen arrested in Christmas burglaries, more sus... Dec 30 mknow 1
News Shoppers stay vigilant after shooting near Gulf... Nov '16 Tommy 1
News Tourism numbers down in Lee County compared to ... Nov '16 Prophecy 1
News Bond set at $2 million for suspect in shooting ... Nov '16 Brady 1
News NBC2 Investigation: Homeless Lee Co. man jailed... Nov '16 Prince John 1
News BMW with Trump sticker vandalized in Fort Myers... Nov '16 Wonder why 1
More from around the web