Our choice for Lee County Commission,...

Our choice for Lee County Commission, District 3: Larry Kiker

There are 1 comment on the News Press story from Jul 16, 2012, titled Our choice for Lee County Commission, District 3: Larry Kiker. In it, News Press reports that:

On Sunday, Aug. 5, The News-Press will publish a special 16-page section highlighting local candidates running in the Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Jul 17, 2012
NOT MY CHOICE, Kiker is a Tax and Spender who believes in bigger government. In the past 3-years he has helped increase the taxes on Fort Myers Beach property owners by over 30% and the size of government has doubled during his time on council. He will make Judah look a penny-pincher when it comes to spending tax payer’s money. He should have been charged with homestead tax fraud but because he was Mayor the Tax assessor only made him pay back the homestead deduction rather then penalties and prosecution for committing homestead tax Fraud. Beware of this two-faced scum ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Henninger's defense team prepares for a day in ... (Sep '07) Sep '15 marriedginger 27
News FMPD investigating early morning shooting Aug '15 LEO 477 1
News Fort Myers Beach holding special meeting Saturday Jun '15 Confounded 1
News Florida man dances on patrol car to protect chi... Jun '15 Ander 10
News Person hit by dump truck in Lee County (Jun '15) Jun '15 RTG 1
News Comedian Michael Palascak to Perform at SalusCa... (May '15) May '15 LEO 477 1
News Florida woman faces 10 years in jail for stabbi... (Apr '15) Apr '15 faith 1
More from around the web