Sheriff's deputy suspended for flashi...

Sheriff's deputy suspended for flashing badge during girlfriend's eviction

There are 6 comments on the News Press story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Sheriff's deputy suspended for flashing badge during girlfriend's eviction. In it, News Press reports that:

A Lee County deputy has been sentenced to a four-day suspension for improper conduct after an internal affairs investigation found he flashed his badge while off-duty during a personal altercation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Well this is clearly another one of those cases of abuse of power. On the other hand, the MORON that was “checking “ on the property should NOT have entered the home at all. If this guy were working for me he would have been immediately released. Oh..and bringing your child with you? What a FRIGGIN lowlife!
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2012
YER: The expert on being a lowlife.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Can't come back into the other threads? I own topix b!ch...I'm god here. What the phq are you? low rent!
Bwahahahhhahahha....
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#4 Feb 9, 2012
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO. YER's parents killed themselves when they saw what they had created. Now YER does nothing but post BS that heaps tons of hate on him/her slef in trying to make good.
Build a bridge and get over loser.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#5 Feb 9, 2012
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO. YER's parents killed themselves when they saw what they had created. Now YER does nothing but post BS that heaps tons of hate on him/her slef in trying to make good.
Build a bridge and get over loser.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Filthy animal.
Abuse of power. I bet he was a filthy mexican too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate renewed over Robert E. Lee portrait in c... 14 hr Sprung 2
Lee County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Pop 4
News Cape man arrested for threatening Lee sheriff May '17 Jen 1
News Intense mosquito season looms as drought continues May '17 Outdoorist 1
News Proposed bike path would run length of Fort Mye... May '17 Shallow Hal 1
News Stranger in Cape 'stranger danger' case comes f... Apr '17 Yankees go home 3
News Proposed mining concerns some Estero residents Apr '17 Youdy Gorshi 1
More from around the web