The Taco Bell location at 2059 Hwy. 2...

The Taco Bell location at 2059 Hwy. 280 in Phenix City.

There are 6 comments on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Jul 17, 2016, titled The Taco Bell location at 2059 Hwy. 280 in Phenix City.. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

LEE COUNTY, AL An east Alabama woman, whose husband is a Lee County Sheriff's deputy, says he and another deputy were allegedly refused service by a restaurant's employee. Tammy Bush Mayo posted to Facebook on Saturday that her husband and a colleague, both dressed in their uniforms, were treated rudely at the Taco Bell located at 2059 Hwy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

Dell Gamble

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2016
That's in Russell County!! WTF?? Why were they even there... Probably trying get free food just like they do other places (Krystal's, Chick-Fil-A, etc).

Anyhow.. It's a private business. They have a right to refuse business to anyone. Bottom line.
Dell Gamble

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 17, 2016
Well... The employee was fired. An apology given. And the Sheriff was assured friendly service and free food.
Sie La Vie

If you need law enforcement in Lee County, just come to PC. They'll all be there on the mooch...
Misty White

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2016
Well it seems like Del Taco and Steamys are giving free food to police officers now. Wow. There will be a new movement "fatlivesmatter".

You can bet your ass they won't be giving fire fighters or EMS free food.

Just a bunch of ass kissers wanting their 15 minutes of fame.
My coworkers won't be eating at either. We will pay for our food. It's a matter of ethics.
Rebel16

Fort Atkinson, WI

#5 Jul 18, 2016
Gotta love the people of Phenix City. Reading about the treatment of Law Enforcement officers there makes me wish that I could be a member of the great citizens of your city.
Yomama

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2016
why would anyone want to eat the garbage Taco Bell serves anyway....
Daamas

Columbus, GA

#7 Jul 28, 2016
That black woman tried to show out and got taught. Stupid beotch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lee County Commission discusses medical care, o... Jan '18 Kevin Harralson 1
News 30-year-old man found guilty of burglary, attem... (Jul '09) May '17 Tee 23
News 2 charged with abuse, Opelika mom locked twins ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 brandon 1
Starbucks Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 John 2
News 1 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle wreck in Lee County (Aug '15) Aug '15 Will Dockery 2
Commissioner John A Harris (Feb '15) Feb '15 Victim of his scam 1
huff mgmt (Jul '14) Jul '14 can 1