Commissioner John A Harris

Commissioner John A Harris

Posted in the Lee County Forum

Victim of his scam

Gallatin, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2015
John A. Harris should get the award for fooling the City of Opelika and Lee County for years!The biggest Scammer you have in Opelika is Commissioner John A. Harris! Why someone did not warn me that he was a Romance Scammer!
This man is a Liar, Cheater, Scammer and is only after women he find on the internet for money and Sex. I found out that there are many of us! He is a pathetic little man! He has all the people in your city and county fooled! He boast and brag but none of it is true, I know, I wasted the last 15 months on him. I was truly Catfished by this troll and his liessssssssss! I lived the Nightmare!
He cheated countless times on his Ex-wife until she had to divorce him even while a City Council andCommissioner
.He was engaged to marry me and I found out yesterday about another women in another state he also promise to marry. He mostly get women in other states to keep his image good there.
Im in TN. One in CT, TX and etc.There are others he met on line, promise to marry to get money from us.This man is worst than any Nigerian Scammer!
Mostly everyone I have talked to there said that is not the John they know,( I know a different one behind closed doors!)He hides behind his Commissioner position and being a Good Christian to get us.He is on numerous Dating sites
.I have sent letters or posted on their websites to all the Commissioners, City Council, Sheriff Dept. and Police Dept and Congressman Rogers to try to help stop this Scammer
.I am a Victim and someone else has Mothers, daughters and Sisters that could be a target.
Even after telling them the truth they still believe him.
Telling them that I'm a wacko and it never happened.
I got the pictures, voice mails and texts John!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lee County Commission discusses medical care, o... Jan '18 Kevin Harralson 1
News 30-year-old man found guilty of burglary, attem... (Jul '09) May '17 Tee 23
News 2 charged with abuse, Opelika mom locked twins ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 brandon 1
Starbucks Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 John 2
News The Taco Bell location at 2059 Hwy. 280 in Phen... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Daamas 6
News 1 dead, 1 injured in 2-vehicle wreck in Lee County (Aug '15) Aug '15 Will Dockery 2
huff mgmt (Jul '14) Jul '14 can 1