Phillips and Ames win GOP nomination

Phillips and Ames win GOP nomination

There are 5 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from May 17, 2011, titled Phillips and Ames win GOP nomination. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

The Lebanon County Board of Commissioners will have at least two new members next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Cornwall Citizen

Lebanon, PA

#1 May 17, 2011
It's time for Carpenter and Stohler to go! Both are mean-spirited and extremely partisan. They never wanted to work with Litz and often insulted and/or demeaned her. Stohler is also extremely lazy and was often seen dozing off at community meetings he was representing the county at. Phillips and Ames should be a great improvement over Carpenter/Stohler and perhaps Pflueger can spring an upset and join Litz to give the Dems the majority. Either way, GOOD RIDDANCE to Carpenter and Stohler.
Vanity Fair

Lebanon, PA

#2 May 18, 2011
I wonder if Larry still thinks it was a good idea to vote himself a pay raise?
Morbius

York, PA

#3 May 18, 2011
Cornwall Citizen wrote:
It's time for Carpenter and Stohler to go! Both are mean-spirited and extremely partisan. They never wanted to work with Litz and often insulted and/or demeaned her.
Why would anyone be obligated to work with Jo Ellen Ditz?
carl

Tremont, PA

#4 May 18, 2011
Cornwall Citizen wrote:
It's time for Carpenter and Stohler to go! Both are mean-spirited and extremely partisan. They never wanted to work with Litz and often insulted and/or demeaned her. Stohler is also extremely lazy and was often seen dozing off at community meetings he was representing the county at. Phillips and Ames should be a great improvement over Carpenter/Stohler and perhaps Pflueger can spring an upset and join Litz to give the Dems the majority. Either way, GOOD RIDDANCE to Carpenter and Stohler.
You've fallen under Litz's " oh poor little ole me" spell. She dished out just as much as either of them did. I cant believe you democrats cannot come with someone better then her or Pfluger. No wonder your party has floundered so bad
Morbius

York, PA

#5 May 20, 2011
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe you democrats cannot come with someone better then her or Pfluger. No wonder your party has floundered so bad
Speaks volumes about the caliber of the Damnocrat party these days...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Volunteers help retire graveside flags Nov '15 COMMUNITY POLICING 1
News Election 2015: Townships: West Cornwall incumbe... Nov '15 Jason 1
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
News Traditional marriage advocate Brain Brown to sp... (May '15) May '15 Larry G 1
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... (Apr '15) Apr '15 LonelyLovelyLady 1
District, others file to intervene in state tak... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Slatomb 1
News Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Oct '14 Any INFO 7
More from around the web