Fire's cause undetermined

Fire's cause undetermined

There are 9 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Fire's cause undetermined. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A fire that destroyed three businesses on Route 422 in North Lebanon Township earlier this month has been ruled undetermined by fire officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

harry shutter

Lebanon, PA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
Any word on Cleo the cat?
laughing at the world

Lemoyne, PA

#2 Apr 29, 2011
Hmm... seem's fishy
amazed

Pitman, PA

#3 Apr 29, 2011
I am amazed at the fact the fire marshall's didn't rule this electrical, like they do every other time...oh, thats right, when it is arson they say its undetermined so they do not have to go to court.
Wow

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2011
Did anyone look at South China for the cat?
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Apr 29, 2011
Old joke. Two old Jews meet in the insurance adjuster's office,they hadn't seen each other for 30 years and after catching up on old times the first jew asks the second jew why he was there. Second jew says he had a pants factory 30 miles to the east and it burned to the ground. First jew says that's terrible and wishes the the second jew luck with the adjuster. Second jew asks why first jew is there and he says he had a shirt factory 30 miles to the west and they were completely devastated by a flood. Second jew says that is terrible, then leaning over to to the first jew asks HOW DO YOU START A FLOOD? HAHAHAHA Hey, even old jews like this joke
Father Time

Elizabethtown, PA

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Thomas Paine wrote:
Old joke. Two old Jews meet in the insurance adjuster's office,they hadn't seen each other for 30 years and after catching up on old times the first jew asks the second jew why he was there. Second jew says he had a pants factory 30 miles to the east and it burned to the ground. First jew says that's terrible and wishes the the second jew luck with the adjuster. Second jew asks why first jew is there and he says he had a shirt factory 30 miles to the west and they were completely devastated by a flood. Second jew says that is terrible, then leaning over to to the first jew asks HOW DO YOU START A FLOOD? HAHAHAHA Hey, even old jews like this joke
Any good Priest and Rabbi jokes ???
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Stay tuned, I got a good priest joke.
Father Time

Elizabethtown, PA

#8 Apr 30, 2011
A Rabbi and I were walking on Cumberland Street,
when a hot chick walked by.
I said "Boy, I'd like to screw her."
The Rabbi quickly responded... "Out of What ??"
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

#9 May 1, 2011
Priest joke : White dude works on wall street, but really hates black people, so at night he has a big suv with a really big roo bumper and he goes around running down black people. He keeps score, 100 points for a young healthy male and 5 points for old black female. One day boss says he is being given a big promotion, lots more money ,but he must relocate to Atlanta, Georgia. His wife likes more money and he thinks lots more blacks in Atlanta to run down. They relocate and get settled in and he is right back to running them down. One morning while he is leaving for work his wife says he must pick up priest at parish house because he coming to dinner that night. After work he picks up priest and they are on the way home, when up ahead he sees young big black dude, now he knows he gotta get him but the priest is sitting in passenger seat,so he figures he will fake passing out for a second and nail black guy. He sets it all up and just as they get there he drops his head to the steering wheel and BAM he gets him. He lifts his head off the wheel and screams , oh no father I must have passed out for a second, did I hit that poor black man laying on the street, the priest says NO MY SON YOU MISSED HIM, BUT I GOT HIM WITH THE DOOR>;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
News Traditional marriage advocate Brain Brown to sp... May '15 Larry G 1
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... Apr '15 LonelyLovelyLady 1
District, others file to intervene in state tak... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Slatomb 1
News Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Oct '14 Any INFO 7
News United Methodist Church Judicial Council to rul... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Thomas H Griffith 1
News Toddler in intensive care after near-drowning a... (Jun '14) Jun '14 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web