Candidate tossed from courtroom

Candidate tossed from courtroom

There are 224 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Candidate tossed from courtroom. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A Lebanon County judge ejected a woman from his courtroom during Ruben Rodriguez-Maisonet's murder trial after she held up a handwritten note to the jurors Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
How-ever

Lebanon, PA

#223 Mar 29, 2011
exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone deserves an apology with your facts and know it all actions. See, you aren't perfect and so in the know afterall.
I'm not going to apologize for believing what a sheriff told me over and over again. If a person can't believe a sheriff, who can she believe? Perhaps I was the idiot for believing him, but I had no reason not to. Whereas the numerous inaccuracies contained within those 800 e-mails (reference the Grand Jury report) WERE, in my opinion, idiotic.

Speaking of apologies due, I fail to see how post #190 ("How's your friend Mary? Should I still be keeping an eye out for her here in FAYETTEVILLE?") was anything but cruel and abusive, as well as being a personal message directed only to me. Internet forum or not, it was meant for me and me alone.

Here's my proof -- On Sunday, August 17, 2008, I sent an e-mail to a certain person in Fayetteville, saying, "The latest news I have from the Fayetteville area is that my friend ... Mary ... is in a hospital there and is in very bad shape and is not expected to live."

I received a response to that e-mail. This e-mail exchange was known only to me and the person I had written it to.

My friend Mary is dead. How absolutely cruel to bring this up.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#224 Mar 31, 2011
Come on you Ole' Boys/Girls. I'm want some more water cooler talk on Sheriff DeLiar starring in "As the Courtroom Turns"

You - Sheriff DeLiar's 'athletic supporters' haven't given up already, have you???

Or must I go to a different thread??
Enough Already

Lebanon, PA

#225 Mar 31, 2011
u thinkin with wrong hed wrote:
I'm want some more water cooler talk...
Who cares other than you? More talk and no action.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#226 Mar 31, 2011
Enough Already wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares other than you? More talk and no action.
I know a lot of people care.

Actually maybe not care, but very interested on what I have to say.

No action?? We'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Jun '16 Woodpecker 8
News Photos: Volunteers help retire graveside flags (Nov '15) Nov '15 COMMUNITY POLICING 1
News Election 2015: Townships: West Cornwall incumbe... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jason 1
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
News Traditional marriage advocate Brain Brown to sp... (May '15) May '15 Larry G 1
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... (Apr '15) Apr '15 LonelyLovelyLady 1
District, others file to intervene in state tak... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Slatomb 1
More from around the web