Candidate tossed from courtroom

Candidate tossed from courtroom

There are 224 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Candidate tossed from courtroom. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A Lebanon County judge ejected a woman from his courtroom during Ruben Rodriguez-Maisonet's murder trial after she held up a handwritten note to the jurors Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Pherb

Mount Aetna, PA

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Why don't you publish that she was a REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE for county commissioner.

These are the type of nuts who are speaking and running as Republican Party candidates.

This woman is always calling WLBR and talking about how she is a "die hard" Republican.

Amen. Die hard Republican and now verifiably "STUPID". Consistant with my experience those two have always gone hand in hand.
When

Lebanon, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2011
Very sad. She needs help- obviously. This type of thing has been going on with her for some time now. Sad situation.
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2011
Hey, you gotta give her credit, she knows how to make news. What do they say? there is nothing like bad publicity.
Bradens Bunch

Lebanon, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2011
yipppeee another product of the 912 loons
Enough Already

Lebanon, PA

#5 Mar 16, 2011
This lady is a Nut Bag.
which one

Lebanon, PA

#6 Mar 16, 2011
Enough Already wrote:
This lady is a Nut Bag.
which lady? this county is full of attention starved dementia fueled fun bags
har

Felton, PA

#7 Mar 16, 2011
It's unfortunate that Linda does not access the help offered by our mental health system. She has been out of control for far too long. I fear the possible results of her long term manic state.
Over taxed homeowner

Harrisburg, PA

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Pherb wrote:
Why don't you publish that she was a REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE for county commissioner.
These are the type of nuts who are speaking and running as Republican Party candidates.
This woman is always calling WLBR and talking about how she is a "die hard" Republican.
Amen. Die hard Republican and now verifiably "STUPID". Consistant with my experience those two have always gone hand in hand.
It's funny how it always breaks down to Republican/Stupid Democrat/Great. I am sure that there are nut jobs from both parties. How about it doesn't matter what party she was trying to represent she is a troubled person who is trying to get attention however she can. Who cares.....
Over taxed homeowner

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Thomas Paine wrote:
Hey, you gotta give her credit, she knows how to make news. What do they say? there is nothing like bad publicity.
True.. unless you are certifiable.....then you are just giving the Butler Road folks a reason for a 72 hour vacation.
Get a grip

Lebanon, PA

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Bradens Bunch wrote:
yipppeee another product of the 912 loons
Get a grip. This woman is not now, nor ever has been associated with the 9-12. Geez, how you can turn everything into a 9-12 bashing event is amazing. This woman being a Republican has nothing to do with the way Republicans think, any more than if she had been a Democrat would it exemplify the Democrats idealogy. What she did was wrong and it has nothing to do with party. Get over it. There are good and bad people on both sides.
hmmm

Palmyra, PA

#11 Mar 16, 2011
Pherb wrote:
dorkiest comment that I have ever read on these pages. So shallow, narrow and stereo typical. What a low like you are! Sad for you pal.
hmmm

Palmyra, PA

#12 Mar 16, 2011
this chick is loonie bags and it is funny how this county seems to attract them from all parties and walks of life!
Get Serious

Lebanon, PA

#13 Mar 16, 2011
Gibble is obviously delusional. That is evident by her actions as well as her claim of being a die-hard Republican. This is the equivalent of a person who states that they informed while also identifying them self as a Democrat.

Delusional is a denial of the facts and living in a mythical world where the fairy tales they make up in their mind become their reality. Fantasizing things like Gibble is a 9-12er, that she represents all conservatives or that anybody else here actually cares about what they say.
Get Serious

Lebanon, PA

#14 Mar 16, 2011
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip. This woman is not now, nor ever has been associated with the 9-12. Geez, how you can turn everything into a 9-12 bashing event is amazing. This woman being a Republican has nothing to do with the way Republicans think, any more than if she had been a Democrat would it exemplify the Democrats idealogy. What she did was wrong and it has nothing to do with party. Get over it. There are good and bad people on both sides.
The daily barrage of the uninformed is commonplace in this forum. Personal accountability is something foreign to many of the posters. They are unable to grasp that a person like Linda Gibble is capable of doing these sorts of things of her own accord because everything has to be part of a collective that can be blamed for her actions. There must always be a conspiracy of a group or individuals who push these people to behave badly. It is their daily mantra of everything being Mike Folmer's fault, the evil Republicans or those crazy 9-12ers. Facts are irrelevant and any attempt at actually finding out the truth of those they continually persecute escapes them.
Over taxed homeowner

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Mar 16, 2011
Get Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
The daily barrage of the uninformed is commonplace in this forum. Personal accountability is something foreign to many of the posters. They are unable to grasp that a person like Linda Gibble is capable of doing these sorts of things of her own accord because everything has to be part of a collective that can be blamed for her actions. There must always be a conspiracy of a group or individuals who push these people to behave badly. It is their daily mantra of everything being Mike Folmer's fault, the evil Republicans or those crazy 9-12ers. Facts are irrelevant and any attempt at actually finding out the truth of those they continually persecute escapes them.
Very well stated. Thank you.
Gibble for commissioner

Lebanon, PA

#16 Mar 16, 2011
Please vote this woman in as commissioner. I would pay to see the meetings if she was a commissioner. I doubt she would do much worse than the three clowns that are in there now.
When

Lebanon, PA

#17 Mar 16, 2011
She has nothing to do with any party. Sadly, she is mentally ill and obviously not taking her medication. I hope someone can help her. It's a sad situation.
BOBBY BRAXTON

Lebanon, PA

#18 Mar 16, 2011
Gibble for North Cornwall supervisor!!!
BOBBY BRAXTON

Lebanon, PA

#19 Mar 16, 2011
Thomas Paine wrote:
Tom would you run for North Cornwall supervisor?
mike

Reading, PA

#20 Mar 16, 2011
The Wizard of oz
Is 70 years old. Today,
If Dorothy were to encounter Men with no brains, no hearts, and no courage -
She wouldn't be in Oz -

She'd be in Congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
News Traditional marriage advocate Brain Brown to sp... May '15 Larry G 1
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... Apr '15 LonelyLovelyLady 1
District, others file to intervene in state tak... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Slatomb 1
News Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Oct '14 Any INFO 7
News United Methodist Church Judicial Council to rul... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Thomas H Griffith 1
News Toddler in intensive care after near-drowning a... (Jun '14) Jun '14 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web