Deaths leave vacancies in Lebanon County government

There are 12 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Deaths leave vacancies in Lebanon County government. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

The deaths of two individuals have created vacancies in a pair of prominent county positions, but only one will immediately be filled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Morbius

York, PA

#1 Jan 13, 2011
Can't wait to see how the Damnocrats spin the regrettable passing of their Jury Commissioner as a violent act incited by Sarah Palin...
Funky Tut

Lebanon, PA

#2 Jan 13, 2011
You don't help the situation with comments like that Morbius.

The only people who seem to be upset the most about this are the GOP who, for some reason, feel that they need to get defensive.

Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps it's their talking heads telling people to 'reload' and 'take up arms against the Nazi president', etc, etc, etc. You should read some of the GOP propaganda that gets sent to my home. It's atrocious. You'd think we were being run by Stalin and that they are coming to your home to take your children by force.

And now who is introducing legislation that forbids people with guns form coming withing 1000 ft of an elected official? That's right...a REPUBLICAN.

It would seem that they are all for the 2nd Amendment as long as the weapon isn't pointed at them.

You want to help? Stop using terms like 'Damnocrat' and other such immature garbage and stop supporting people who care only about themselves while telling you they care about America.
correction

Bainbridge, PA

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Funky Tut wrote:
The only people who seem to be upset the most about this are the GOP who, for some reason, feel that they need to get defensive.
Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps it's their talking heads telling people to 'reload' and 'take up arms against the Nazi president', etc, etc, etc. You should read some of the GOP propaganda that gets sent to my home. It's atrocious. You'd think we were being run by Stalin and that they are coming to your home to take your children by force.
And now who is introducing legislation that forbids people with guns form coming withing 1000 ft of an elected official? That's right...a REPUBLICAN.
It would seem that they are all for the 2nd Amendment as long as the weapon isn't pointed at them.
You want to help? Stop using terms like 'Damnocrat' and other such immature garbage and stop supporting people who care only about themselves while telling you they care about America.
His name is Morbid lol
just the facts

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jan 13, 2011
where do i fill out a applacation ?? big deal if they croaked,,a jobs a job

Since: Nov 10

Lebanon, PA

#5 Jan 14, 2011
Anyone know where I can get one of the "Together We Thrive" T-Shirts that were distributed at this weeks democrat memorial pep rally in Tucson Arizona?
Morbius

York, PA

#6 Jan 14, 2011
Funky Tut wrote:
The liberal Damnocrats started the rock throwing after the AZ disaster. Why should those of us who are being maligned just stand by and take it?

To paraphrase your beloved BHO - throw a rock at me, you'll get a boulder back.
Weasel Zippers

Lebanon, PA

#7 Jan 14, 2011
Funky Tut wrote:
What do you call this?

Obama:“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
Obama to His Followers:“Get in Their Faces!”
Obama on ACORN Mobs:“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
Obama to His Mercenary Army:“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
Obama on the private sector:“We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
Obama to lib supporters:“It’s time to Fight for it.”
Obama to Latino supporters:“Punish your enemies.”
Obama to democrats:“I’m itching for a fight.
Obama to Latino’s:“punish your enemies”
Morbius

York, PA

#8 Jan 14, 2011
Weasel Zippers wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call this?
Obama:“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
Obama to His Followers:“Get in Their Faces!”
Obama on ACORN Mobs:“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
Obama to His Mercenary Army:“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
Obama on the private sector:“We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
Obama to lib supporters:“It’s time to Fight for it.”
Obama to Latino supporters:“Punish your enemies.”
Obama to democrats:“I’m itching for a fight.
Obama to Latino’s:“punish your enemies”
Don't bring logic into this - liberals believe they are allowed to be hypocrites...
Thomas Paine

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Jan 14, 2011
What the hell does your silly ass politics have to do with 2 people passing away?
Nofie

Lebanon, PA

#10 Jan 14, 2011
Thomas Paine wrote:
What the hell does your silly ass politics have to do with 2 people passing away?
That's the same question I had in regards to the Tucson shooting. Go ask the democrats. But never forget, "You don't ever want a crisis to go to waste; it's an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid....
Cornwall Citizen

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
These right-wing rants are disrespectful and inappropriate, following the deaths of 2 dedicated public servants. I guess we should expect such behavior from the disciples of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and others who say little which is truthful or respectful. Follow the "off the wall" and thus, become a gutter dweller with them!
Morbius

York, PA

#12 Jan 14, 2011
Cornwall Citizen wrote:
These right-wing rants are disrespectful and inappropriate, following the deaths of 2 dedicated public servants. I guess we should expect such behavior from the disciples of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and others who say little which is truthful or respectful. Follow the "off the wall" and thus, become a gutter dweller with them!
Are you as angry about the anti-conservative rants that the Damnocrats engaged in after the shootings in AZ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... Apr 4 LonelyLovelyLady 1
District, others file to intervene in state tak... Dec '14 Slatomb 1
News Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Oct '14 Any INFO 7
News United Methodist Church Judicial Council to rul... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Thomas H Griffith 1
News Toddler in intensive care after near-drowning a... (Jun '14) Jun '14 silly rabbit 1
News Court: Lebanon man pleads guilty to raping 4-ye... (May '14) May '14 lady 1
News Lebanon man sentenced to 15 1/2 to 35 years in ... (May '14) May '14 lady 1
More from around the web