Lebanon County Republicans hope for '...

Lebanon County Republicans hope for 'red November'

There are 13 comments on the The Lebanon Daily News story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Lebanon County Republicans hope for 'red November'. In it, The Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Pat Braden, chairwoman of the Lebanon County Republican Committee, chats with state Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lebanon Daily News.

Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Folmer needs to fire public school teachers to payback the Koch's for the $20,000 they gave him for his re election.

Here is the CATO Directors list. You notice both the Kochs and Jeffery Yass are on the board.

http://www.cato.org/people/directors.html

So the Koch's give their campaign cash to CATO and then to Yass. Yass set ups his bogus Students First PAC with Michelle Rhee to try to hide the campaign money. The LDNEWS gave me that tidbit.

The money trail is Koch brothers to CATO to Yass to Michelle Rhee and her Students First PAC to Mike Folmer. It's alot of moving corporate cash around to different political players to try to hide the true source.

http://www.cato.org/people/directors.html

Folmer's largest single contribution --$20,000 -- came from Students First PAC, a school-choice organization located in the Philadelphia suburbs that advocates for school vouchers and charter schools. Students First PAC is primarily financed with contributions from Joel Greenberg, Jeffrey Yass and Arthur Dantchik, who are founders and managing directors of the investment firm Susquehanna International Group

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2010/12/07/5181
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#2 Oct 22, 2011
Pa. State Senator Mike Folmer for the second time shows his true colors and goes off the deep end about President Obama and Nazi's.

Pa State Senator Mike Folmer totally lost it during at Tea Party rally and spoke this exact right wing lunatic garbage.



http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/10/06/3...
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#3 Oct 22, 2011
You people better start waking up and realizing that Pa. State Senator Mike Folmer is losing all touch with reality and the pressures of his elected office are driving this man into total insanity.

Other elected Republicans in Harrisburg can surely see it when they themselves stopped yet another certifiable right wing lunatic rant.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/10/06/3...
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#4 Oct 23, 2011
Listen to Glenn Beck tell the viewers how American is repeating the mistakes of the Wen Mar Republic and comparing the Obama Administration to Nazi's.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/25/jon -...

Then listen to Pa. State Senator Mike Folmer use Glenn Beck's Wen Mar Republic and Nazi line in his Tea Party Rally Speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Pa. Senator Mike Folmer an elected legislature getting his speech content and legisaltive idea's from Fox News and Glenn Beck.
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#5 Oct 23, 2011
Mike Folmer wrote:
You people better start waking up and realizing that Pa. State Senator Mike Folmer is losing all touch with reality and the pressures of his elected office are driving this man into total insanity.
Other elected Republicans in Harrisburg can surely see it when they themselves stopped yet another certifiable right wing lunatic rant.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/10/06/3...
It is pretty damned bad when elected politicans like Folmer are listening to paid tv talking heads like Beck for their political taking points.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2011
Sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch, too bad you come off as the one who lost touch with reality an driving your hate-filled self into total insanity. All because of his constitutional position on the NPV ? Who are you ?
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#7 Oct 25, 2011
Melissa Kirst wrote:
Sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch, too bad you come off as the one who lost touch with reality an driving your hate-filled self into total insanity. All because of his constitutional position on the NPV ? Who are you ?
My fellow Pa. State Republican Senators didn't cut me off in the middle of a sentence because I was spewing off the wall Glenn Beck right 912 conspiracy theories.

Try again, Mike Folmer is a raving right wing certifiable 912 nutcase.
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#9 Oct 25, 2011
Mike Folmer and his entire political staff just play all you middleclass workers like fools.

Frank Ryan is Mike Folmer's right hand man with his COOL Group. Yet Frank Ryan voted to take a federal government bailout of $9.2 million dollars of taxpayer TARP bailout money as Director of Carrollton Bank.

Just another rich Republican hypocrite sucking up federal government corporate welfare.

http://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/stories/ ...
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#10 Oct 25, 2011
&pl aynext=1&list=PL9984F1D031 A5ACD8

Unconstitutional Mike Folmer talks a good game until his taxpayer paycheck is on the line.
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#11 Oct 25, 2011
Folmer's largest single contribution --$20,000 -- came from Students First PAC, a school-choice organization located in the Philadelphia suburbs that advocates for school vouchers and charter schools. Students First PAC is primarily financed with contributions from Joel Greenberg, Jeffrey Yass and Arthur Dantchik, who are founders and managing directors of the investment firm Susquehanna International Group.

http://cable.tmcnet.com/news/2010/12/07/51813...
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#12 Oct 26, 2011
Mike Folmer wrote:
Folmer needs to fire public school teachers to payback the Koch's for the $20,000 they gave him for his re election.
Here is the CATO Directors list. You notice both the Kochs and Jeffery Yass are on the board.
http://www.cato.org/people/directors.html
So the Koch's give their campaign cash to CATO and then to Yass. Yass set ups his bogus Students First PAC with Michelle Rhee to try to hide the campaign money. The LDNEWS gave me that tidbit.
The money trail is Koch brothers to CATO to Yass to Michelle Rhee and her Students First PAC to Mike Folmer. It's alot of moving corporate cash around to different political players to try to hide the true source.
http://www.cato.org/people/directors.html
Folmer's largest single contribution --$20,000 -- came from Students First PAC, a school-choice organization located in the Philadelphia suburbs that advocates for school vouchers and charter schools. Students First PAC is primarily financed with contributions from Joel Greenberg, Jeffrey Yass and Arthur Dantchik, who are founders and managing directors of the investment firm Susquehanna International Group
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2010/12/07/5181
At least we all now know how much it costs someone to payoff a sitting Pennsylvania State Senator and get your special interest vote out of his committee.$20,000 dollars is Mike Folmer's going price.!!!!!!

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/RCC...
Mike Folmer

Elizabethtown, PA

#13 Oct 26, 2011
Mike Folmer wrote:
Folmer's largest single contribution --$20,000 -- came from Students First PAC, a school-choice organization located in the Philadelphia suburbs that advocates for school vouchers and charter schools. Students First PAC is primarily financed with contributions from Joel Greenberg, Jeffrey Yass and Arthur Dantchik, who are founders and managing directors of the investment firm Susquehanna International Group.
http://cable.tmcnet.com/news/2010/12/07/51813...
Tell me again that Mike Folmer's votes aren't being bought by special interest groups cash.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/RCC...
Republican red light tax

Elizabethtown, PA

#14 Oct 26, 2011
So much for the a smaller less intrusive Pennsylvania State Republican Party.

Another new Pennsylvania State Republican $100.00 dollar red light tax.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Volunteers help retire graveside flags (Nov '15) Nov '15 COMMUNITY POLICING 1
News Election 2015: Townships: West Cornwall incumbe... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jason 1
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
News Traditional marriage advocate Brain Brown to sp... (May '15) May '15 Larry G 1
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... (Apr '15) Apr '15 LonelyLovelyLady 1
District, others file to intervene in state tak... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Slatomb 1
News Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, ... (Jul '13) Oct '14 Any INFO 7
More from around the web