North Alabama man dies in tragic fall...

North Alabama man dies in tragic fall from Tennessee's Insurance Bluff

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Sep 14, 2009, titled North Alabama man dies in tragic fall from Tennessee's Insurance Bluff. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

A northwest Alabama man is dead after falling about 70 feet off a bluff near the Alabama-Tennessee state line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

emilie andrews

Loretto, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2009
may he rest in peace.. ive seen insurance bluff.. live close to it.. im sorry :(
DirtyMoo

Waynesboro, TN

#2 Jul 23, 2010
me and a friend climb down it out on out on the point to the right and back up the sheer bluff wall to the left of the point in 2 hours! teamwork!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jackson, Lawrence officials charge 10 in jail c... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Caught up 5
News 1 dead when car hits gas line in Summertown (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joe Daniels 1
Arrogant Attorney (Aug '11) Aug '11 ImaInterested 2
News Man Accused Of Sexual Battery Of Teenage Girl (Jun '11) Jun '11 army buddy 1
News County hires new administrator (Jan '11) Jan '11 Mhodge 2
News School Closings In Lawrence, Overton Counties (Feb '08) Jan '11 heys 5
News NC5 Exclusive: Fatal Jail Beating (Dec '10) Dec '10 Veronica Whitt 1
More from around the web