Man Police Say Tried To Shoot Officer Kills Himself During Standoff

Jan 27, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 31

Ironton , Lawrence County , Ohio A police standoff in Ironton, Ohio has ended with the suspect dead.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cowboy

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
anyone know who it is yet?
cop

New London, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
The cop he shot at was coal grove cop GLEO runyun..he is awesome..glad you r ok gleo...
LAW CO CITIZEN

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2013
to bad he didnt take out the cg cop hes a doch bag
cop

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Hey LAW.you must be a dope head he arrested...like to see you put your life on the line you piece of shit...
bubby lewis

Lancaster, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
The news said the guys name was Roger W. Crisp, from Waterloo,Oh.
LAW CO CITIZEN

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
no im not a doe head he aressted hes just a cocky basterd witha badge
Bettywhite

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
What kind of piece of crap would want a cop to get shot? An killed? Really I'm so sick of ppl talking crap bout law enforcement officers around here!! If u don't like them then MOVE!!!! We don't need ppl like u in r community!!!! You trash
LAW CO CITIZEN

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
i didnt say i didnt like law enforcement i just said i didnt like him
Bettywhite

Alexandria, VA

#9 Jan 28, 2013
So u wish he got shot? Do u think he don't have family? Awl that's right u don't like him so guess it wouldn't matter to you! Like I said that's what's wrong with this county piece of shit like you!
Bear claw

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jan 28, 2013
U douche bag gleo is on of my best friend he prolly arrested ur ass gleo glad to hear ur ok buddy thanks for protecting us while ur out there putting ur life on the line for our safety
zach

Huntington, WV

#11 Jan 28, 2013
hey, gleo is a cool cat. ive known him since he workrd at pick n save. yes hes pulled me over, yes he cuffed me, i did not go to jail. but i was possed. and u know what. I deserved for him to be a hatdass. we are cool now. and I am glad he taught me a valuable lesson.. keep up the good work gleo! ur A good dude in my book. The ppl on here trash talkin are obviously guilty. They will get theirs too one day. And I hope u give it to em!!
zach

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Pissed*** not possed
Wyatt Earp

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Law CO Citizen, sounds like you are the douchebag!
Same O Same O

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2013
I don't know this cop Gleo but you have to respect him for not unloading on the guy. Now days most cops are just wanting an excuse to blow your head off. I don't think I could even hold back if someone was shooting at me but it was obvious that ths man needed help and this cop probably could have unloaded and didn't.
honestly

Glen Dale, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Real proud of Gleo. I have always found him to be one of the more sensible cops in CG. Good job
night angel

Westlake, OH

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Gleo you are a good cop. Actually Coal Grove Cops ARE GREAT.Glad you are ok.God Bless all the law enforcement in Lawrence County Thank you for working to keep this county safe even when you are low staffed.
buds

Ironton, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2013
night angel wrote:
Gleo you are a good cop. Actually Coal Grove Cops ARE GREAT.Glad you are ok.God Bless all the law enforcement in Lawrence County Thank you for working to keep this county safe even when you are low staffed.
Gleo is one of the few who isn't some nerd that got picked on in school that's out for revenge. He's a good cop and fair. Glad he made it home to his family.
Cgcop

Alexandria, VA

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Anytime u put that uniform on your risking your life! Hahahahaha did you ever graduate? Your grammar is poor I'm guessing your a pill head! Have a nice day:)
buds

Ironton, OH

#21 Jan 30, 2013
I can assure you that Gleo isn't selling dope or the other crooked stuff you mentioned.
night angel

Newark, OH

#22 Jan 30, 2013
God bless Lawrence County law enforcement.Keeping us safe while we sleep. Be thankful we still have them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix becomes matter of concern for judicial sy... (Oct '12) Sep '14 Larry 5
cops in lawrance county Sep '14 Barney 2
Judges are not fair Aug '14 Barney 1
Investigators believe illegal use of fireworks ... Jul '14 where 5
Lawrence County Man Charged With Heroin Traffic... (Feb '14) Mar '14 just me 5
AT&T towers being added in county (Oct '08) Mar '14 Ebeneezer Scrooge 15
Deputies Say Prowler Shot By Homeowner In Lawre... (Nov '13) Feb '14 blain 8