Heald files to run for Ironton City C...

Heald files to run for Ironton City Council

There are 6 comments on the Ironton Tribune story from Aug 8, 2011, titled Heald files to run for Ironton City Council. In it, Ironton Tribune reports that:

An Ironton attorney has made official his intent to run for a seat on the city council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ironton Tribune.

lol

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2011
The only reason these guys wait til the last minute because no one is running against them. People really need to get involved or do not gripe about who is elected.
Buttercup

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2011
Phil would make a darn good city councilman. He would do an excellent job.
jbird

Lucasville, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Great guy. We need alot of good people keeping a good eye on good old Mr. Cleary to keep him from being "Robert Hood" from days gone by.
Buttercup

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Being the avid outdoorsman Phil is(camping , fishing) he would be the right one for the job
Been there done that

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 9, 2011
I'll vote for him.
lol

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2011
so a good councilman must be able to hunt and fish?
Now I have heard everything. If you wait until there is no one else running to jump in the race, you must be pretty insecure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost Beagle Jun '16 GruesomeNewsome 1
Rainbow party or Rainbow people? May '16 WOW 1
News Cleanup effort planned in Lawrence County, OH (Apr '12) May '16 Ammo 14
News A Risky Choice (Jul '09) Dec '15 pudding time 3
ironton has no jobs (Nov '15) Nov '15 anuoymuos 1
News Topix becomes matter of concern for judicial sy... (Oct '12) Nov '15 ruger 17
Ramps (Apr '15) Oct '15 Barney 2
More from around the web