Former trooper, wife plead guilty to ...

Former trooper, wife plead guilty to drug charges

There are 32 comments on the Ironton Tribune story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Former trooper, wife plead guilty to drug charges. In it, Ironton Tribune reports that:

A former Ohio State Highway Patrolman and his wife pleaded guilty to more than 80 counts of prescription drug charges between the two of them Monday in Lawrence County Common Pleas Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ironton Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Possible

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Oct 27, 2011
Cindy, go ahead and put your name on this..... It is painfully obvious this is you!
LMAO wrote:
To KNOW THEM:: quit hiding behind a fake name and then say this crap! You have NO clue! If you're not a neighbor then you're some of his nasty, low life family members who just Like to start crap! Grow a set and put your name on here! Oh wait, you can't do that because then you would be called out for your ridiculous LIES!! and as far as the children, they DO NOT deserve to be taken out of their home! They are loved very much by wonderful parents! Again, CLUELESS
Fubu

Hadley, PA

#22 Oct 28, 2011
Get it right wrote:
To all of you who THINK they know this story just by the media and small talk around this place, maybe you should get your facts straight! I know this couple very well! No! I'm not related but I DO know what happened and how it took place. It is a very sad situation. Very good people. If you think for one second that them making a plea deal is any indication they are guilty, think again. Put yourselves in their situation. As dirty as this county is, I wouldn't want to take anything to trial here. Bollinger and that whole prosecutors office is corrupt! I talked with them today. They are doing what is in the best interest of their children. Our whole family is here for you Tom and Cindy!
So if a man takes a plea deal for the charge of molesting a child, it means he is not guilty, it's because the county is corrupt and he is doing what is best for his kids? you need to wake up and smell what your shoveling. Innocent people don't plea to charges. Guilty people do when they have evidence against them, that's why its called a plea deal because the criminal is getting a deal. You are right about one thing, people shouldn't call this corrupt cop a pig, that is a insult to the animal. I think people should call their state representative and have them draw up a bill, to increase penalties 7 fold on law enforcement men and women convicted or pleading to a crime. Also when they get to prison no protective custody, they go in general population like all of the other criminals. A bill like this would cut down on corruption after a few of these corrupt and disgraced men and women get their throats slit on the yard.
WeThePeople

Ashland, KY

#23 Oct 28, 2011
Don't know this white trash and glade I don't. I hope they burn both and make examples out of them and they better get some serious time because Iam tired of these pieces of MAGGOT SHIT cops and so called RNs getting a slap on the wrist when it comes to drugs. I hate to say how many poor elderly person went without their pain patch or pill because this bitch acted like she gave it to them but stuck it in her pocket for later use. And how many people this bastard pulled over and busted some poor pill head that caused him to loose his job,family, and money he didn't have and this cocksucker goes home with the mans pills to feed his drug addicted nasty wife. I want to see these people get the max, I think the death penalty would be good punishment because that would stop all these lowlifes that are cops and nurses think twice before doing what all these two maggots have done to people. MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!
LMAO

Powell, OH

#24 Oct 28, 2011
Possible wrote:
Cindy, go ahead and put your name on this..... It is painfully obvious this is you!
<quoted text>
You know a lot don't you! ROFLMAO!! yeah! I'm Cindy! You stupid who**! You know nothing! I wish Cindy would get on here and tell you like it is! POS! tell me your name! I AM a family member of hers and I WON'T take your sh** like she has for years!
DUH

United States

#25 Oct 28, 2011
Wow calling a family member a POS and you being a family member of hers backing her is great. I am not a family member of either side. Seems like she has dug here hole and people do not need to kiss up to her or sugar coat things to hide the mistakes that were made.
LMAO

Medina, OH

#26 Oct 28, 2011
DUH wrote:
Wow calling a family member a POS and you being a family member of hers backing her is great. I am not a family member of either side. Seems like she has dug here hole and people do not need to kiss up to her or sugar coat things to hide the mistakes that were made.
Let's get one thing straight! Toms family IS NOT my family! They are nothing but a POS! Cindy on the other hand IS my family and I'm here for her AND Tom no matter what! I don't care what kind of mistake she made! I do know for a fact that his family isn't there for either one of them! That came out of Toms mouth himself! So yes! His family is a POS!!!!!!!!!
hsdd

Ashland, KY

#28 Oct 28, 2011
I guess I admire his family a hell of alot more than hers if this is the case. If that was me in his shoes my family would be pretty damn upset with me. How many lives has this man destroyed behind all nis arrest. Do you think that these familys haven't been in turmoil? And why should you all BE THERE FOR HER???????? Shes a fucking drug addict felon. Her and her husband BOTH need their kids removed and pay dearly for what they have done. Both were in a profession that sees what drugs do to familys. This is way beyond unbelievable.
Albert klinker

United States

#29 Oct 30, 2011
Wow! Stuck-up St. Joe people on pills! Priceless!
roar

Ashland, KY

#30 Oct 30, 2011
lol
POS

Portsmouth, OH

#31 Nov 2, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Let's get one thing straight! Toms family IS NOT my family! They are nothing but a POS! Cindy on the other hand IS my family and I'm here for her AND Tom no matter what! I don't care what kind of mistake she made! I do know for a fact that his family isn't there for either one of them! That came out of Toms mouth himself! So yes! His family is a POS!!!!!!!!!
Since we're calling people a POS, I thought I'd bring up the fact that it was TOM's family who took care of their kids while both of them were in jail and it was TOM's family who put up more than $20,000.00 to get him out of jail and get his attorney. It was also TOM's family who went to visit him and have always supported HIM. Do you blame them from not supporting a REPEATED drug offender who has just been lucky enough to get out of her crimes and who has no remorse? Tom can say all he wants. His family cares more than any of you know. Blood is thicker than water.
wondering

Akron, OH

#32 Nov 3, 2011
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Since we're calling people a POS, I thought I'd bring up the fact that it was TOM's family who took care of their kids while both of them were in jail and it was TOM's family who put up more than $20,000.00 to get him out of jail and get his attorney. It was also TOM's family who went to visit him and have always supported HIM. Do you blame them from not supporting a REPEATED drug offender who has just been lucky enough to get out of her crimes and who has no remorse? Tom can say all he wants. His family cares more than any of you know. Blood is thicker than water.
You have some things right! Toms DAD put up the money! Did anyone else? Hmmm.. Nope!! And as far as the kids...his family wouldn't let us even talk to the kids! We TRIED!!!!!! Why the hell do you think Tom moved away from all of you? You try and make yourselves look and sound good but Tom is right! You are a bunch of hypocrites!!! I've been around enough to know! Think you're better than everyone else! Let me pull some skeletons out of your closets!! Lying CHEATERS!!! and don't think for one second she has no remorse! She is harder on herself than you will ever be! and that's fine! They don't care if they get support from you all!! They are a " family" now and none of you dumb a$$ will change that! You had them for a long time but we have them now!! And trust me.. They are ALL happy!!!
SameOSameO

Richmond, KY

#33 Nov 3, 2011
Fubu wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a man takes a plea deal for the charge of molesting a child, it means he is not guilty, it's because the county is corrupt and he is doing what is best for his kids? you need to wake up and smell what your shoveling. Innocent people don't plea to charges. Guilty people do when they have evidence against them, that's why its called a plea deal because the criminal is getting a deal. You are right about one thing, people shouldn't call this corrupt cop a pig, that is a insult to the animal. I think people should call their state representative and have them draw up a bill, to increase penalties 7 fold on law enforcement men and women convicted or pleading to a crime. Also when they get to prison no protective custody, they go in general population like all of the other criminals. A bill like this would cut down on corruption after a few of these corrupt and disgraced men and women get their throats slit on the yard.
Agree with you 100%. Iam SOOOOOOOOOOO Sick of all the corruption in law enforcement and our local and federal goverment. I get hard when one of these bastards get nailed. They always think they are above the law and will get away with anything. Now the goverment is our fault. We put these POS in office and then can't get them out as we watch them screw us right in front of us. I hope people remembers this when election time comes and Cleary and Obama try to get 4 years of up the ass with no KY jelly. I would rather live in a thrid world country than to have 4 years of corrupt local and federal goverment. But Iam so sick of all the cops just in this area that are breaking the law and getting away with it. I know for a fact two Ironton cops wifes were selling painpills but they have recently quit because it was getting to hot in the kitchen. These 2 men are still working for IPD. Nothing I hate worse than a hypocrite and these men that have ruined and turned familys upside down but when they get busted for the same thing we and the courts are susposed to show some mercy? These men should get nothing less than their throats slit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ramps Apr '15 Digger 1
News Topix becomes matter of concern for judicial sy... (Oct '12) Feb '15 Instigator 14
cops in lawrance county (Aug '14) Sep '14 Barney 2
Judges are not fair (Aug '14) Aug '14 Barney 1
News Investigators believe illegal use of fireworks ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 where 5
News Lawrence County Man Charged With Heroin Traffic... (Feb '14) Mar '14 just me 5
News AT&T towers being added in county (Oct '08) Mar '14 Ebeneezer Scrooge 15
More from around the web