Former trooper, wife plead guilty to drug charges

Oct 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ironton Tribune

A former Ohio State Highway Patrolman and his wife pleaded guilty to more than 80 counts of prescription drug charges between the two of them Monday in Lawrence County Common Pleas Court.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donna

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Are you surprised, all cops are dirty.
donna from behind

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

donna u r one dumb b!tch hog F@Ker
dumb kun

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

donna you are prolly just a fat ass go get another candy bar & stay off tha comp.
just asking

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

how could you try to get 4,897 hydrocodone-acetaminophen tablets as the story says and not be trafficking?LOL!!
Get it right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

To all of you who THINK they know this story just by the media and small talk around this place, maybe you should get your facts straight! I know this couple very well! No! I'm not related but I DO know what happened and how it took place. It is a very sad situation. Very good people. If you think for one second that them making a plea deal is any indication they are guilty, think again. Put yourselves in their situation. As dirty as this county is, I wouldn't want to take anything to trial here. Bollinger and that whole prosecutors office is corrupt! I talked with them today. They are doing what is in the best interest of their children. Our whole family is here for you Tom and Cindy!
Wtf

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Wtf get it right.... U are dumber in the head than a hog is in the a@@!! U r snowed by them also!!
Uhh

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Get it right you know so much lets hear what you know then maybe people wouldnt be so judgemental!
agree

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Get it right wrote:
To all of you who THINK they know this story just by the media and small talk around this place, maybe you should get your facts straight! I know this couple very well! No! I'm not related but I DO know what happened and how it took place. It is a very sad situation. Very good people. If you think for one second that them making a plea deal is any indication they are guilty, think again. Put yourselves in their situation. As dirty as this county is, I wouldn't want to take anything to trial here. Bollinger and that whole prosecutors office is corrupt! I talked with them today. They are doing what is in the best interest of their children. Our whole family is here for you Tom and Cindy!
I also agree if you take anything to trial in this county you are found guilty no matter what and you get the worst sentence possible i think all is corupt as well i hope there can be some justice for the ones from this county who have been wrongly accused and when they stand their ground and swear to the end that they are innocent and take it to trial hoping for a fair verdict but then you find out the jury was even corrupt what do you do to get justice in this county or at least be treated fairly and not prosumed guilty right off the bat ,
julio escoto

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

is ole smokey gettin dopey
Know Them

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

They are guilty! She was an addict and suckered her young husband right into her lies and addiction! They have ruined their lives and now the children will pay! They will never find decent jobs ever!! That's what happens when u think ur smarter and act like ur better than everyone else!!:)
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Know Them wrote:
They are guilty! She was an addict and suckered her young husband right into her lies and addiction! They have ruined their lives and now the children will pay! They will never find decent jobs ever!! That's what happens when u think ur smarter and act like ur better than everyone else!!:)
It's obvious that you don't know them very well! Or you would know the job offer he has had! You're probably just one if his dead beat family members or neighbors that think they know it all! ROFLMAO!!!!!
HATEcorruptPIGS

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

I hope someone catches this bastard out that he has put behind bars for finding a pill in the poor guys pocket and beats the mortal piss out of him and his nasty cuntass wife. Nothing makes me see red more than people that are susposed to protect and serve the people but choose to harrass people for nothing and be more corrupt than anyone. I think all law enforcement that breaks the law should recieve no less than the death penalty. Watch how fast all the corruption stops in law enforcement then. I get a major hardon when I see cops going to the pen because I know they are going to pay dearly and hopefully with their lives. I do have respect for good cops but theres way to many corrupt ones anymore and Iam sick of it. I have seen way to many men,woman and childrens lives turned upside down by making a little mistake and the cops that destroyed these peoples lives do the samething but will never be prosecuted for it. This shit has to stop sooner or latter.
Rollin my eyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

To Hate Corrupt Pigs: Are ya stupid or just plain dumb? You don't know what happened! You are basing your hatred words on "hear say". They are great people! I agree with the comments above..pleaing to this doesn't mean they are guilty! It just means they are trying to do what's best for their kids. And let's face it.. Lawrence county is corrupt! They would Never get a fair trial! At least this way he will be on probation and home with his kids! He is NOT a pig! He is a loving father! Who , by the way, has done nothing wrong!! He is looking out for his kids! Let me tell you, you sound like a dumb a**. Innocent people get wrongly charged everyday! Especially in this corrupt county! His wife is a great person, who loves her children dearly! If you don't know them or the situation... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

His training as a patrolman knowing how drugs have moved thur this area should have known better. Just as his wife from hearing it from his job. They even plead guilty. They made mistakes and will pay or them. Not knowing the situation means that I do not make excuses for their behavior. Just because they were good people before they still made a mistakes/mistakes. Good people make mistakes. Sorry the kids are caught in this but they should have thought of that before. They were the ones who put their kids in this situation. This has nothing to do with the county being corrupt or any other excuses. They are adults.
Wtf

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Amen duh!!! Well put!!
HATEcorruptPIGS

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Rollin my eyes wrote:
To Hate Corrupt Pigs: Are ya stupid or just plain dumb? You don't know what happened! You are basing your hatred words on "hear say". They are great people! I agree with the comments above..pleaing to this doesn't mean they are guilty! It just means they are trying to do what's best for their kids. And let's face it.. Lawrence county is corrupt! They would Never get a fair trial! At least this way he will be on probation and home with his kids! He is NOT a pig! He is a loving father! Who , by the way, has done nothing wrong!! He is looking out for his kids! Let me tell you, you sound like a dumb a**. Innocent people get wrongly charged everyday! Especially in this corrupt county! His wife is a great person, who loves her children dearly! If you don't know them or the situation... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Yes bitch theres been alot of people thats behind bars that loves their kids but the whole family has been turned upside down because of POS corrupt cops thats doing the same thing. Your stupidity and compassion for a corrupt cop and his wife are not getting no tears from me or no one else. They should have their kids removed to a foster home just like everyone else thats fucked with drugs and be prosecuted severly for being a HSP and breaking the law. Tell me bitch,did you feel the same compassion for the people that this man has arrested and went to the pen for the same thing or less?????????? People like you make me want to vomit! Your lucky Lawrence CO is corrupt because all your POS friend will end up getting is a smack on the rist. But if He does walk he needs to keep walking out of this area because he will eventually run into someone that hes fucked over.
Know Them

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

I do know them both! And not only should they not have their children they should be kept from them forever! It's bad that Tom is an Ohio state trooper (was) but she was an R.N.! They both were supposed to be taking care of our community and helping others...until they became greedy and only started to care about themselves! And I am right!!!! She was a drug addict I heard it from her own mouth!! And I'm not a neighbor!! Thank u!
info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Rollin my eyes wrote:
its not hear say when you are investigated for over 2 months. and how can you say they didnt do this? was they set up? And I say again how can you not be trafficking when you try to obtain almost 5000 pills like the news said? They are lucky they didnt get trafficking charges added. Tell me what would you receive for having 5000 pills? probably 20-30 years.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

To KNOW THEM:: quit hiding behind a fake name and then say this crap! You have NO clue! If you're not a neighbor then you're some of his nasty, low life family members who just Like to start crap! Grow a set and put your name on here! Oh wait, you can't do that because then you would be called out for your ridiculous LIES!! and as far as the children, they DO NOT deserve to be taken out of their home! They are loved very much by wonderful parents! Again, CLUELESS
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Know Them wrote:
You're an moron! Get your facts straight MORON! He is a big boy! He didn't get suckered into anything! Shows just what you THINK you know! You people crack me up! Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence County Discussions

Search the Lawrence County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Investigators believe illegal use of fireworks ... Jul 11 where 5
Lawrence County Man Charged With Heroin Traffic... Mar '14 just me 5
AT&T towers being added in county (Oct '08) Mar '14 Ebeneezer Scrooge 15
Deputies Say Prowler Shot By Homeowner In Lawre... (Nov '13) Feb '14 blain 8
please help (Feb '14) Feb '14 concerned citizen 1
Lawrence Vehicle Fire. Coal Grove, Ohio News fr... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Richey 2
Man sentenced in case of sexual imposition (Jun '13) Jun '13 cellmate 1
•••
•••