Charges still pending in Lawrence County meth bust

May 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Springfield News Leader

Charges are still pending against five people who were arrested in Lawrence County last week in connection with a raid on a methamphetamine lab, Lawrence County Sheriff Brad DeLay said this morning.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bostongirl

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

Mine is Meghan Reardon boston ma network on facebook. Just saw you on myspace.
SuZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

bostongirl wrote:
This meth problem is bad in Missouri. I come from Boston to visit and see the locals all whacked out and missing teeth. Gross. To Mr. Mark Montgomery who made comments that the war on drugs should end and they should legalize this junk. Sir.... you are obviously uneducated to say the least.
Bostongirl...Thought I'd take a look at your thread. It took reading all of the 1st few statements until I was assured ...you aren't as educated as you would like to claim. I have never in my life known anyone that would continue a converstaion such as this to that degree.
One consideration you might keep in mind, Missouri has zero dental assistance and as it seems even the 3rd largest town in Mo., Spfld. there is 1 dentist that will devote his time toward dental care for our children. You both need to address this anger toward the self serving, one sided, all about themselves dentist that have no compassion for anyone but their bank accounts. 2nd. point...rural areas are on wells. The wells aren't treated with floride.
Personally, I know more than a few educated in the Boston area from Harvard to MIT, the one thing I see in them and not yourself, compassion.
bostongirl

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

Hey Suz,

Well I assume it is safe to say you're not that educated either. Seeing that the topic of the article was meth and the thread was about the fool who said he didn't think drugs were an issue in your area. Sorry sweetheart...they are!! As for my comment about rotting teeth taht was for the meth heads. Please don't leacture me that its a floride issue when obviously teh drugs are decaying their teeth. Who's uneducated?

As for dental issues in your area. You choose to live there. Don't waste my time whining about where you choose to live. Get off you hiney and do something to change the dental health care in your area if you are so up in arms over it and so compassionate. Really.... cry me a river.
bostongirl

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

Excuse me Suz. I'd like to apologize for all the spelling errors. My uneducated self types too fast sometimes. Oh and by the way my family is from Miller and those rural areas you mention. Yes, they all have wells too and also have teeth. How amazing!! Guess they brush their teeth.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Bostongirl quote:
"Mine is Meghan Reardon boston ma network on facebook. Just saw you on myspace.",

Hmm..now lets see ... which is more on target.

My discussion concerning other possibilities for tooth decay rather than just meth.

Do you even know why meth causes tooth rot?
There are reasons ...

I have nothing to prove nor do I have the time to take you by the hand. Thats your parents job and I have no intentions of taking you on to raise.

I have been an advocate concerning dental care for many years. So as you see this was just another way for me to reach out for support. Where as you seem to think it's a way to hook up as in the personals.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

NOW... off the subject.

You might take that girl out of the back ass woods, but you can't take the back ass woods out of that girl.

Just tell'in it like it is.....
Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

That comment was for me Suz. i wouldnt piss Meghan off if i were you.
bostongirl

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Hahahaha!! Thanks Mike. You rock and yes you are right Suz is barking up the wrong tree. I am not the one to piss off. LOL. That good old Boston Irish temper. Glad we became friends Mike after all our posts. Hope all is well.
bostongirl

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Okay Suz. Just read your dumb ass comments. You actually think you can teach me something? Don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't bother listening to you anyways. I don't have the time to deal with ignorance and you obviously are ignorant. As for your rant about me hooking up on this website guess you are wrong yet again. Mike is married. We became friends on here. I don't have to waste my time hooking up via the internet. I have plenty lining up at my door. Oh yes and a full set of perfectly straight, white teeth. So go cry to someone else. If you were advocating dental care you would not keep talking crap to me. Would you? Get a life.
bostongirl

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Oh and by the way who came out of the backwoods? I was born and bred in Boston. I only visit my family there. Who by the way come from California and Texas. Maybe you should read all my posts before you make another uneducated comment Suz. Seeing you know so many educated Harvard grads (me too) you should pop up here and pay us a visit. Maybe one of us can educate you a little better. Knowing them obviously has done nothing for you. Guess intelligence doesn't always rub off. Hahahaha!!!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

I just might do that...
bostongirl

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Okay Suz bring it on!! I'd love to show you the ropes. LOL
outsider two

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

WOW ,first comes meth topix then comes attitude the comes loving comments next comes date then comes Mike pushing a baby carrige !!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE LOVE TO ME
bostongirl

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

outsider two wrote:
WOW ,first comes meth topix then comes attitude the comes loving comments next comes date then comes Mike pushing a baby carrige !!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE LOVE TO ME
Ahhhh.. I think you have that all figured out WRONG!! Mike and I are friends and that is it. He is a married man and a father who serves in the military and is fighting for our country over seas now. Say a prayer for him. As for me I have a boyfriend darling and it is NOT Mike. Jeez...you people in Missouri sure love to gossip. Must be pretty bored? Just saying....
back the real badge

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

meth is also a terrible problem where i am from and it is very easy to distinguish the meth heads from everyone else.Tooth decay is one of the easiest.Even our sheriffs wifes teeth are omg.please dont tell me that meth isnt bad there because a good friend of mine moved there to try and clean up.It was like jumping out of the skillet into the fire.My friend has now perished due to springfield meth.Before you say meth isnt a problem as long as the users stay away from you then i suggest you look at the big picture.If one child a million miles away from me is introduced to meth then if not my life,but certainly my heritage will be affected.It may take several generations but even i am concerned with my great great great grand grandchildrens well being.
MrPKitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

This was one of the most idiotic displays I have ever witnessed.

Do I dare point out the irony? No I doubt the ability of the "educated" to understand it.

Brown'94
travlin man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

I am constantly amused. suz and boston girl you are verry intertaning.

I was stationed in Boston in 1968 and I absoulitly loved that town, it was great. and every person I met was great, wish I could go back there some day. have a good new year all.

white line feaver calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence County Discussions

Search the Lawrence County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2 charged in Aurora shooting at grocery store lot Nov '13 cbusa 1
2 teens are accused of raping woman during unde... (Apr '13) Apr '13 people are dumb 4
Moving to Lawrence County? (Aug '12) Aug '12 frank 1
Trash can tested for human remains in SW Mo. (Jul '12) Jul '12 Cherie 1
Highway Patrol investigates Aurora Police Officer (Sep '07) Sep '11 anerol 33
Man injured in motorcycle accident (Jun '11) Jun '11 ddrb 1
Woman owed an apology (Jun '08) May '11 Sandy butts 6
•••
•••
•••
•••