Refurbished Lawrence County jail set to reopen w/ jail tour videos

Jan 31, 2010 Full story: Joplin Globe

Lawrence County Sheriff Brad DeLay said prisoners returning to the Lawrence County Jail will be in for a lot of surprises following the six-month makeover of the facility.

Full Story
an observer

Lenexa, KS

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Please explain the pink cells. Torture Is it? why don't you spend money on food for those prisoners. any one else would be prosectued for how they are taken care of. 661 calories a day That is criminal!!!
homeschoolmom36

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Ask you county commissioners, they are so good at saving money you can't even hear in the courtrooms because of the interefernce of the heating/cooling system. I guess they needed the money to paint the jail pink and buy pink jumpsuit instead of getting the proper equipment for the new courthouse. I'm not even sure the air conditioner works over there it was hotter than hati the other day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 charged in Aurora shooting at grocery store lot (Nov '13) Nov '13 cbusa 1
2 teens are accused of raping woman during unde... (Apr '13) Apr '13 people are dumb 4
Moving to Lawrence County? (Aug '12) Aug '12 frank 1
Trash can tested for human remains in SW Mo. (Jul '12) Jul '12 Cherie 1
Highway Patrol investigates Aurora Police Officer (Sep '07) Sep '11 anerol 33
Man injured in motorcycle accident (Jun '11) Jun '11 ddrb 1
Woman owed an apology (Jun '08) May '11 Sandy butts 6
More from around the web