Police: Group partied in cabin for to...

Police: Group partied in cabin for tornado victim

There are 6 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Police: Group partied in cabin for tornado victim. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Thanks to a grant from Norton Healthcare, this story and others are available in real-time closed captioning on WDRB.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

shame

Louisa, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2012
shame on this woman for lying about her home being hit by tornado to get a free cabin then have party and damage the place!!! Also to her friends who would show up and do that,shame on you people! Nothing but lowlife scum!!!! Sounds like a bunch pillheads messed up to me!
Heartless

Louisa, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Nothing but heartless lowlifes would do this at a time like this! Christy Thompson is her name and should put her name out so all can see what she did in her town! WOW this skank got her other skanky friends and used this place for free and lied when a real family who needed the cabin could of used it! How big of her,Really they need to put these druggies away! Makes me sick
tina

Lerona, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Where is this christie thompson from? Just want to make sure i don't help her, as a lot of our friends got hit by the storm and their homes torn to pieces, she should be hogtied and left out in a storm no sympathy for this gal.
FYI

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2012
This sorry woman was caught but there are dozens out there just like her and her friends that is why you should never give to the individual but put money in the accounts set up to assist victims and take your supplies to a designated area to be distributed otherwise you are going to get scammed, your intentions are good but for the most part people are not. While some were out cutting trees and moving debris out of the roads others were out plundering storm victims stuff looting it, tells me don't give to ant individual but to designated places that will over see the distribution of it. Don't be a victim yourself inflicted by this scum.
Shame shame

Louisa, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2012
shame on you people for lying to get free food,rooms and clothes and things!!!!!
News

Louisa, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2012
LOL did you see her big a** in the paper omg how skanky is this woman and her family for lying!! They should put her pics out there and her name for everyone to see!Nothing but trash who would go that low!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Williams Jul '16 Well 2
Lawrence County Music Thread (Dec '13) Jun '16 Musikologist 6
Peach Orchard Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
curious May '16 dhtgiugadfgadg 1
Brianna Goble May '16 Well 2
Did william "cricket" cantrell go back to jail (Sep '14) Mar '16 Hellp 3
Renee Hite (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fact 1
More from around the web