Police arrest state worker for traffi...

Police arrest state worker for trafficking in drugs

There are 6 comments on the WKYT story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Police arrest state worker for trafficking in drugs. In it, WKYT reports that:

Kentucky State Police arrested a Lawrence County man after conducting an investigation into illegal drug activity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

HEW

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jun 25, 2012
About time they busted some of those pillbillys, thats all Lawrence Co. is , pill snuffers back in those hidden hollows,
Ought to check out the fake preachers too, i know a Lawrence Co. church of God that has a woman that claims to be the preacher, she just takes people's money, and uses it for her own use and her husband is a pill billy so guess where some money goes too. I just feel sorry for those people that thanks she is using the funds for church. If they let her claim to be an ordained preacher for the Church of God then anyone can be, she gives that brance of religion a BAD name, check out her FB page she wrote. Nancy Swafford....
DON'T GIVE MONEY TO HER.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2012
HEW wrote:
About time they busted some of those pillbillys, thats all Lawrence Co. is , pill snuffers back in those hidden hollows,
Ought to check out the fake preachers too, i know a Lawrence Co. church of God that has a woman that claims to be the preacher, she just takes people's money, and uses it for her own use and her husband is a pill billy so guess where some money goes too. I just feel sorry for those people that thanks she is using the funds for church. If they let her claim to be an ordained preacher for the Church of God then anyone can be, she gives that brance of religion a BAD name, check out her FB page she wrote. Nancy Swafford....
DON'T GIVE MONEY TO HER.
GET OUT !
Stinky Finger

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2012
HEW wrote:
DON'T GIVE MONEY TO HER.
Heard that.....
(did you swambini?)
roger g

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Stinky Finger wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard that.....
(did you swambini?)
you should know what they are talking about behinder, you was a whiz at your scam game back in the day, heard you moved it to cali, where the pickins are much fatter.
well

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
well
one who noes

Portage, MI

#6 Sep 28, 2012
State. Worker county. Attorney sheriff you. Name. It we have no justice. System. In Lawrence. Co and LLC thews other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brianna Goble Apr 28 Wondering 1
Did william "cricket" cantrell go back to jail (Sep '14) Mar '16 Hellp 3
Renee Hite (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fact 1
Lawrence County Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '15 Musikologist 5
did you know (Sep '15) Sep '15 amanda 1
How would you rate our sheriffs dept? (Dec '12) Aug '15 citizen 2
Three Rivers med center (Jul '15) Jul '15 Earthlady 1
More from around the web