Dozens of inmates baptized at Laurel ...

Dozens of inmates baptized at Laurel Co. Jail

There are 16 comments on the WKYT story from May 17, 2012, titled Dozens of inmates baptized at Laurel Co. Jail. In it, WKYT reports that:

Dozens of inmates came together to ask for forgiveness from a higher power. Jailer Jamie Mosley's vision of expanding the jail ministry has become a reality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

happy to hear

Louisville, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
Thank the Lord and Jamie Mosley for the many blessing
reality

London, KY

#2 May 18, 2012
they'll do anything to get released early.
yeah

Brodhead, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
they gotta go outside and breathe some fresh air
it is so overcrowded up there i guess it's hard to get air someone told me that many are sleeping on the floor that there was like 18 to 20 in a 12 man cell.
tired of injustice

Cynthiana, KY

#4 May 18, 2012
id say your right its all of the child support arrest and parents for kids missing school
tired of injustice

Cynthiana, KY

#5 May 18, 2012
the big drug round up, got to sign a surety bond and get out wow, but for child support even when there paying it they get to go to jail with 25.000 bonds. did all you dads no even if your paying your back support thats family court ordered the mother can still go before the grand jury and have you got for flagg non support if your 1000 behind. talk about a messed up justice system.
Lord forgive them

Cynthiana, KY

#6 May 18, 2012
They just don't know any better!!
yeah

Manchester, KY

#7 May 18, 2012
No wonder the people from other countries come here and get all the jobs because soon about everyone in the united states will be convicted for felonies and cant get a job because people go to prison with felonies for any little thing . Look what it will be like 20 years from now.already almost every store is being bought by people from india and the motels too i dont know if it is true or not but i heard they come here and get interest free loans .
hopper

Brodhead, KY

#8 May 18, 2012
And that makes rape, murder, being balls deep in some kids ass, robbing, dealing, and abusing okay???? Dear lord who may not even exist, dump me in this big tub of water that 30 other nasty ass men have been dunked in and I shall live by your big ol book of whatnot which sometimes says its okay for me to do the things I have done. Now I don't understand why I'm in jail....
fucking yeah! Oooooookay!
myyy

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 May 19, 2012
hopper wrote:
And that makes rape, murder, being balls deep in some kids ass, robbing, dealing, and abusing okay???? Dear lord who may not even exist, dump me in this big tub of water that 30 other nasty ass men have been dunked in and I shall live by your big ol book of whatnot which sometimes says its okay for me to do the things I have done. Now I don't understand why I'm in jail....
fucking yeah! Oooooookay!
you can bet there are a bunch just like em or worse sitting in church every time the doors open .
looking for hope

Madisonville, KY

#10 May 19, 2012
Did dozens of inmates get Baptized ? If so that's wonderful !
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#11 May 19, 2012
It's great when a religion reaches out as it is instructed to do. Attempting to bring peace to inmates and widows. Since no person was blown up it is a safe bet these were Christians instead of muzzies? lol
Old Green Teeth

Villa Park, IL

#12 May 21, 2012
Should of been praying before they committed crimes and then they might not end up on the wrong side. They ought to be thanking GOD to start with and maybe he had mercy on them. It could be worse.
bcsurviver

United States

#13 May 25, 2012
Praise God
I think that is wonderful. Even some of the apostles were in prison and God forgave them and they became Gods servants. He held me in his loving arms thru breast cancer and it made me think of life differently.I thank him everyday.
Seriously

Murray, KY

#14 May 27, 2012
So, it's bad to ask for forgiveness of your sins now,just because you're currently in jail? I think that A LOT of people in jail have more time on their hands than they can manage... they think about things they've done in their lives and some of them end up being sorry for it. I'm sorry you all feel like it's such a stupid thing, but my cousin did this.
He is in jail now for a crime he truly did not commit, and i find it a blessing in disguise because he got saved, and has opened his eyes to the bad things he actually has done in his life.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 May 27, 2012
reality wrote:
they'll do anything to get released early.
or just break the monotony of the same ol same ol...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 May 27, 2012
looking for hope wrote:
Did dozens of inmates get Baptized ? If so that's wonderful !
Yaaaay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The coward 14 hr levelland 2
paparazzi jewelry Nov 16 store owner 8
April Boggs Banks Nov 15 Be kind 2
Facebook stalking pays off Nov 7 Storm in nashville 1
Stores with non Americans Nov 7 Delamon 2
lesbianˇoˇnage Nov 5 cat women 3
druggie Nov 5 true loser 5
More from around the web