Three charged with endangering 4-year-old child at meth lab

Jan 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

Three Laurel County residents have been charged with endangering a 4-year-old child at a methamphetamine lab, according to a news release from Laurel County Sheriff John Root.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Know her well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Where was martens other 12 kids??? She pops them out like a pez.dispenser. She must have needed another income. Way to go karen. Your quite the smart one.
Not

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Know her well wrote:
Where was martens other 12 kids??? She pops them out like a pez.dispenser. She must have needed another income. Way to go karen. Your quite the smart one.
Who is she?...Where in Pittsbury did they do this?
geeze

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Three pitiful looking people in the photos in that story.Poor little child and this type stuff is becoming so common.Why in the world do people think drugs is the answer.Destroys them and their family.
HaHa

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

They are not looking for an answer . They are looking to get high and family or friends cannot stop it . To know that a 4 year old or any child is smack in the middle of a meth lab and you don't care ?? oh God how much lower can you get ?
seenithappen

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

the sad thing is>>>the judge will have the kid removed from the parents but give a little while and the social workers will go behind him and sneak the kid back into the home!! our legal system sux!! pray for the children
vicky

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

people are getting worse every day!!
Know her well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

The bad part is, karen has a housefull of kids. That is not her only child. I wonder if they took them. You are right about the system. I know another woman letting her husband sleep with her12 year old daughter. I personally have called social services, and know many other people have, and they won't even check it out. But of course she rats everybody out to the cops. I appreciate that, we don't need drug dealers, but her child should be protected. This is common knowledge that it is going on. Anybody who knows get knows he sleeps with her child. I guess as long as they get the drug dealers off the street, it's ok to let baby rapers go.
omg

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

That is sick!!! He needs hung up to die somewhere!
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

well dont you think that if they get themselves to get there they deserve what is called a second chance to get there children back....yes they sure do
Tuti Phruti

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

well wrote:
well dont you think that if they get themselves to get there they deserve what is called a second chance to get there children back....yes they sure do
Being drunk around kids is one thing {not a good thing}, but having kids around a meth lab, that is out and out child abuse. NO, ANYBODY who exposes their children to such a dangerous, and I mean dangerous situation, should have their children removed, and they should be put away for a long, long, long time.
Well

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Tuti Phruti wrote:
<quoted text>
Being drunk around kids is one thing {not a good thing}, but having kids around a meth lab, that is out and out child abuse. NO, ANYBODY who exposes their children to such a dangerous, and I mean dangerous situation, should have their children removed, and they should be put away for a long, long, long time.
don't excuse the drunks either!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

HaHa wrote:
They are not looking for an answer . They are looking to get high and family or friends cannot stop it . To know that a 4 year old or any child is smack in the middle of a meth lab and you don't care ?? oh God how much lower can you get ?
Family had to been aware and got the child out so sad
truth

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Anyone know of a good child custody laywer without hourly wages in london.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laurel County Discussions

Search the Laurel County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Alleged cartel leader pleads not guilty (Oct '09) Jul 8 A former bunkie 243
Man accused of kicking, spitting on London Police (Feb '09) Jun 27 BIG PAPA 56
Scammers try to get quick cash by posing as fir... Jun 21 jenny 1
Jail goes to video visitation (Jun '13) Jun '14 BSS 36
Drug Arrest in Laurel County (Apr '13) Jun '14 worried neighbor 9
Accused drug trafficker arrested May '14 Concur 2
Dadanovic Emir (Nov '09) May '14 miki maus 103
•••
•••