Police Arrest Unregistered Sex Offend...

Police Arrest Unregistered Sex Offender In Laurel County

There are 18 comments on the WLEX-TV Lexington story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Police Arrest Unregistered Sex Offender In Laurel County. In it, WLEX-TV Lexington reports that:

Kentucky State Police arrested a Corbin man and charged him with failing to register as a sex offender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLEX-TV Lexington.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2011
Yes, info is all above. It's also posted by a couple of others on different threads. He is registered but non-compliant which means they don't know where he is right now. He was in gray but evidentally not now.

I know people he's around too, so concerned.
curious

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2011
i thought he was still in gray , i probably can find out where he is now it may take me a few days but ill see what i ca do.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2011
Why are all these sex offenders moving to small eastern-Ky towns?!?
little criter

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Because you Hicks will let your kids run wild.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Because you Hicks will let your kids run wild.

Hmmm....so it's the victim's fault? Guess those pesky kids running around are too much of a temptation to these sex offenders. Shame on them being children and making these freaks of nature have impure thoughts. Yeah right!

By the way, Mr. Maynes is STILL not compliant. People can know where he is, where he goes to church, where he stays at his moms house, but they can't tell him to become compliant! Wow, the law makes it easy for them don't they?!? Why doesn't he answer questions about his internet access if he has it or not? He can hang out at all these churches, then he can fill out a form!
neighbor

London, KY

#12 Apr 12, 2011
dont kid yourself if you think there are no Sex Offenders in the city, they come to small towns to hide and lay low..........you are a IDOT !!!!!!!!!! where are your kids ??????????
Fatbabygirl

United States

#21 Apr 12, 2011
I just sent you an email, I think you are the right person.
mr perfect

Mayfield, KY

#22 Apr 12, 2011
neighbor wrote:
dont kid yourself if you think there are no Sex Offenders in the city, they come to small towns to hide and lay low..........you are a IDOT !!!!!!!!!! where are your kids ??????????
what's an IDOT?
Fatbabygirl

United States

#23 Apr 13, 2011
Low is not the right name for this animal. He is sick and the police need to go to this house and check his computer. I am glad the women left him and I hope that she is safe now. But, what about all the young kids around there, are they safe???
neighbor

Sheridan, AR

#27 Apr 16, 2011
who did u send e mail ? it wasnt me
stop the insanity

Richmond, KY

#29 Apr 28, 2011
all you have to do is kentucky jail tracker,or if laurel is not there call the police or state troupers .
THE Pot Partaker

United States

#32 Apr 29, 2011
Oh yeah, hilarious.....
Some one who knows more

Little Valley, NY

#41 Aug 2, 2011
Neighbor and Fatbabygirl just pay attention in about 2 weeks or so, I am going to give you some info that is going to blow your minds!!! Hope you both are still on to hear what I have to say.
Someone who knows

United States

#42 Aug 2, 2011
Neighbor and Fatbabygirl, pay attention in the next couple of weeks, I am going to tell you all something that is going to blow your minds!! Hope you both are still on here.
just commenting

United States

#43 Aug 3, 2011
Here is a question? Do you think one day a 40 year old man wakes up and says, "today I'm going to start molesting a kid?" If you do then wake up!!! Molesters start when they are going through puberty. That's anywhere from 9-13 years old. You should never just let kids play without some sort of supervision. Then after it happens to children you know or your own children, you wanna why me? I can't believe the lack of adult supervision of children around this part of the state. Drive around in communities and you will see children as young as 3 wandering around by themselves. It surprises me how these children don't come up missing. What does it take to make parents realize?
peter cotton tail

Gray, KY

#44 Aug 10, 2011
Everyone had better wake up and see to it that this animal is locked up for life! Or have all sex offenders have to wear a certain label around his neck stating that he or she is a sex offender beware! and let all see it in big letters! we need to help keep our children safe! or! have them ware a device that goes off every time their near a child say at ten feet or so away! like those alarms that your car has if it's bothered! only for their alarms like i said go off at a safe distance away from a child!!!!!!!! now does that make any since to you people out there?
Fatbabygirl

Royal Oak, MI

#47 Aug 21, 2011
Someone who knows more.

What is the more info you have to share ? It has been over two weeks now.
peter cttontail

London, KY

#48 Aug 21, 2011
this so called sex offender had better not get even near my grandson or he'll be so sorry! everyone needs to ride him into the jail plus tar and feather him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Velvet arlene myers Feb 16 Motor boat 5
Camping at Laurel lake Feb 13 Barry 1
News Loved Ones Mourn Missing Laurel County Teen Fou... (Jul '16) Jan 31 Sorryforyourloss 20
Chicks or chickens Jan 30 417cowboy 1
McDaniel Learning Center Jan '17 Sasser 3
Child protective services Jan '17 Worried 2
Laurel County Jail SHU Jan '17 Curious 1
More from around the web