Lauderdale Cty Water System
Honesty justice forgotten

Old Fort, NC

#1 May 16, 2011
Bills are due on the 13th of ea. month, on theback of the bills states you have 10 days after due date or you will be disconnected. Then why three days after due date, are customers being cut off and no arrears on present bill??? Can anyone tell what is going on??? I can't seem to get an answer from the people that work there.

Etowah, NC

#2 May 17, 2011
I was told per employees that arrangements (none made) were made to pay April and May's bill in advance ( no amt. known for May's bill) and whwn May's wasn't paid in April they could legally cut you off if it wasn't paid by the l3th May. No notice given or made, bill was paid on l6th May, cut off on l6th, had to pay $30.00 fee to have it cut back on, sounds like a racket to me, what do you think? April's bill was paid in April.

Etowah, NC

#3 May 17, 2011
Employees told me that arangements had been made to pay April and May's bill in April(none made) no amt. known for May's bill. April's bill paid within legal time frame for April, May's bill paid on l6th May, due date 13th May with add. ten days until cutoff. Water cutoff on l6th, had to pay $30.00 to get cut back on, sounds like a racket to me, what do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lauderdale County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Head to Ripley This Weekend for the 31st Annual... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Pepper 1
News Woman pleads guilty in TBI TennCare theft case (Jun '14) Jul '14 Samuel 5
family of William Lee& Callie Lee (May '14) Jun '14 virgie lee march 2
fat chick in camaro (May '14) May '14 need big girl 2
Adult Free Pics post (Jan '12) Jan '14 Silly Mirella 3
A guy named josh (Dec '13) Dec '13 Just wondering 1
News Did tomatoes or Terry Ford put Ripley on the cu... (Aug '13) Oct '13 Old man- Bville 15
More from around the web