Student charged with assaulting teacher

Student charged with assaulting teacher

There are 1 comment on the Sunherald.com story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Student charged with assaulting teacher. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

A 14-year-old male student in Meridian has been charged with simple assault for allegedly attacking a female teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

mom2b

Woodbourne, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2009
I'm sure most people know how violent young people are today. Their behavior is escalating to attacking and injuring not only students but teachers, neighbors - even family members! Young people must be forewarned and held accountable for their actions if they attack anyone! If it means these young people must have a criminal record and do community service - so be it. Judges, Principals,Teachers, Parents and Neighbors - THERE MUST BE NO TOLERANCE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR! Eventually the young people doing the attacking will run into someone who is crazier than they are - who will not be afraid to put a permanent end to their crap. That young person that did the attacking may end up in the hospital critically injured or even dead! The only person left in the aftermath is the grieving parent...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lauderdale County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Sims be on lookout for this methhead and t... Feb '16 Bounty Hunter 1
Melissa Smith (Sep '15) Sep '15 hoss 1
News Body Found at Truck Stop (Sep '15) Sep '15 josh 2
News MS: City Bands With Choctaws for Public Transit (Jan '15) Jan '15 The Custodian 1
News Dental Outreach Provides Checkups at School (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
thoughts please (Aug '13) Aug '13 what can we do now 1
Newton Family Murders (Feb '13) Feb '13 Elder Edward Harr... 1
More from around the web