Civil Rights Violations Against Wade Demers and Church

Posted in the Lauderdale County Forum

Justice Seeker

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 4, 2009
This topix post was deleted and I had to put it back on again. Is this Nazi Germany? Why are things being deleted discriminatorily?

Remember that in this country, we have civil rights laws against discrimination. Certainly we are aware of Title 18 violations and things that could come under the RICO conspiracy laws in depriving people of their rights.

I would think, particularly down there in the South, that covering up violations of these laws should have ended in the 1960’s. Certainly in Washington they are attempting to end this type of thing now…perhaps what has happened with the deletion is just a mistake, and won’t happen again.

Please go to:

www.armofjustice.webnode.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lauderdale County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MS: City Bands With Choctaws for Public Transit Jan '15 The Custodian 1
News Dental Outreach Provides Checkups at School Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
thoughts please (Aug '13) Aug '13 what can we do now 1
Newton Family Murders (Feb '13) Feb '13 Elder Edward Harr... 1
high school coach drinking in front of kids at ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 parent 2
News Lauderdale Co. shutting down detention center (Jan '12) Jan '12 Billy Bob 1
News Compliant made about pre-game prayers in Ala. (Oct '11) Oct '11 Monty Reeves 1
More from around the web