Raphael Ogaz-Montoya charged with sec...

Raphael Ogaz-Montoya charged with second-degree assault

There are 3 comments on the ReporterHerald.com story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Raphael Ogaz-Montoya charged with second-degree assault. In it, ReporterHerald.com reports that:

Raphael Ogaz-Montoya had his first appearance in 8th Judicial District Court on Monday, where he was formally charged on allegations that he shot his fiancee in the head on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterHerald.com.

SafetyforSarah Supporter

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
George Montoya? Who can get lower than zero credibility? Well fat George can get lower, like below zero credibility! He is a damned liar, and he floated it out there in the public as an accident what happened to Sarah Harris? Is he f----n serious? He is the worst kind of liar too. His own live in girlfriend went against him! I wonder how fat George can lie for a little demon like Raphael who might not even be his son? Yeah, fat George, he is probably defending a person who he believes is his own son, when he actually is not! How about this too? Fat George will get little Raphael out on bail, and then he will make sure he gets a free pass to Mexico. I would think that the punk Rapahel is a serious flight risk with his many ties to Mexico. An accident? Accident is something that happens when its not intentional. What this punk did was intentional and the full weight of the justice system should be visited upon him.
PASTOR LEO

Westminster, CO

#2 Nov 2, 2012
RAPHAEL AND HIS FATHER HAVE AWAYS BEEN GOOD PEOPLE YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR LIES
SafetyforSarah Supporter

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Ah yes, a "pastor" who is declaring I will burn in hell? I thought a pastor guides the ignorant and helps the sadly mistaken to find a path to God? Well, maybe you aren't even a pastor, maybe you are just saying these things about people you don't even know because you are no pastor at all? Maybe? Even if you are a pastor, you don't help your flock by denying reality. George and his "boy" are not good people, unless you call good people the kind that pull attempted murder on his own fiancee and repeatedly bashing his step mother in the face and head. Maybe, just maybe the pastor is lying, not me. And as far as this whole thing being an accident? Why do you think Vicky turned against her own live-in boyfriend and told the cops there was multiple occurrences of domestic violence? And why isn't old Raphael stepping up to the plate and saying exactly what happened? Think about it pastor, you are being used by a family of manipulators and criminals. Think about the facts and ask yourself why would anyone act in the way Raphael did if this were truly an accident. He's a punk and he is being directed by his so called father. You know, the guy you call good people. You have a strange way of interpreting the phrase "good people". Maybe you were thinking "good fellas?" You know, from the movie? Burn in hell? Well let us hope Raphael goes first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but... (Jan '10) Jan '16 natasha doyel 32
News Fort Collins police look for burglar, bogus off... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kellog 1
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code (Mar '15) Mar '15 GREG 2
News Dog chained up outside for 9 months 'crying con... (Nov '14) Nov '14 marymacnv 2
News RH Line calls printed June 9, 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Benjamin Spock 1
News Man shot by police in Colorado town ID'd (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fort Collins is crap 1
More from around the web