Click to read:Pakistan: U.S. Man on M...

Click to read:Pakistan: U.S. Man on Mission to Kill Bin Laden

There are 20 comments on the KGWC-TV Casper story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Click to read:Pakistan: U.S. Man on Mission to Kill Bin Laden. In it, KGWC-TV Casper reports that:

Police Say Gary Brooks Faulkner was Armed and Tried to Cross Border into Afghanistan on Mission to Avenge 9/11 Attacks This Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWC-TV Casper.

Jones

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#8 Jun 15, 2010
If Gary Faulkner was successful in beheading the #1 leader of the Jihadist Islamic terrorists of al Qaida that killed 3000 innocent Americans on 9/11/2001 most of the American people except liberal socialists and their union hordes would be very happy.
Evidently, the liberals and Islamic terrorist sympathizers of the Democratic party with their George Soros’ media led by the New York Times together with fake African Muslim rooted Obama regime will be very upset if Osama Bin Laden will be killed by Faulkner.
Clearly, Obama and his Jihadist Islamic terrorist supporting regime of John Brennan and Eric Holder will be upset if Osama will not not get Miranda bill of rights by few liberal Elite ACLU Lawyers with worldwide big radical Islamic show trial in New York City that will blame the American people first.
However, Gary Faulkner should have known that Osama Bin Laden is hiding in Iran as the guest of honor with best protection by the Iranian radical Islamic fanatic regime of madman Ahmadinajad.
Obama who vowed to fight for the rights of the most murderous and blood thirsty Islamic terrorists and to treat them as worldwide heroes of Islam will never request the extradition of Osama Bin Laden from his buddy Ahmadinajad while Obama continue to finance directly and indirectly the Islamic terrorists of Hamas in Gaza and the Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Deng

China

#13 Jun 15, 2010
This guy needs a better news source instead of the propaganda apparatus in the United States.

If he had a competent and reliable news source he'd discover fin laden died in 2003
Arturo

Portland, OR

#22 Jun 15, 2010
toms river wrote:
The war on terror is a lie.
http://www.yo ut]ube.com/watch?v=pC0ZBSDBZCY
I agree! There is no evidence that there has ever been an act of "terror" THEY just want you to believe that moslems are slaughtering innocent people around the planet on a daily basis.

Come to think of it, there is no evidence that moslems actually exist.
moslems are a lie...
vinca cultivars

Fremont, CA

#35 Jun 15, 2010
Arturo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! There is no evidence that there has ever been an act of "terror" THEY just want you to believe that moslems are slaughtering innocent people around the planet on a daily basis.
Come to think of it, there is no evidence that moslems actually exist.
moslems are a lie...
yeah and the biggest magician of all is God of Moses according to the Bear in Welsh ,or should i say polish descendants aka Silesian Goths,after they expelled the local population (gaelic Britons) to France
pick it

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Jun 15, 2010
a big berger
mike

Tulsa, OK

#39 Jun 15, 2010
toms river wrote:
The reason credit card companies have NO financial records of ANY of the 256 people aboard any of the planes of 9-11 having paid for a ticket aboard ANY of the planes on 9-11 is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason everyone paid with CASH for their tickets on the morning of 9-11 is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason that NONE of the 256 passengers (except ATTA) drove and parked their own cars at ANY airport on 9-11 is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason that NOT ONE single video exists of any person (except ATTA) at any airport in any way from any of the planes of 9-11 is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason that Tens of millions of dollars were made on “put options” which shorted United and American Airlines just days before 9-11 and the US REFUSES to release exactly who made those financial bets is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason the US conducted a terrorist training drill at the Buffalo Intl Airport one week BEFORE 9-11 which included terrorists blowing up a plane (the exact people conducting this drill just so happen to be the ones who then conducted the “rescues” at ground zero one week later!) was because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason that Rumsfeld announced $2.3 TRILLION had been “lost” at the Pentagon on 9-10-01 and that the 28 accounting experts would be looking into it (ALL 28 died in the Pentagon plane attack and all investigations were immediately dropped) was because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason the Pentagon was conducting a “MASCAL”(Mass Casualty)exercise ON THE DAY OF 9-11 at the Pentagon involving a PLANE CRASHING INTO IT…was once again for a weak plausible deniability excuse because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason the doors, fire escapes, observation decks, and ALL access to the tops WTC’s 1 and 2 buildings was closed and chained up on Monday 9-10-01…was because survivors could talk….because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason Mayor Gulliani was conducting Operation Tripod II at Pier 92 (rather than his NEW multiple million dollar bunker inside WTC 7) on Monday 9-10-01 which involved terrorist attacks on the WTC’s and then the same exact people were then in charge of 9-11….was because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason the FBI released the names, addresses, photos, religious beliefs, whereabouts, affiliations, professional connections, flight training schools, nationalities, personal histories, ages, visa status OF ALL the highjackers within DAYS Of 9-11 (Unibomber took 17 years!)…..is because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason PA Gov. Tom Ridge, who would then head a new agency called Homeland Security, said that the WTC debris would be buried at CDI’s smelting plant which was purchased just months before 9-11 (NO debris went overseas or to China for example!) was because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
Even though it was illegal Giuliani banned ALL photography and video of the WTC’s after the attacks which clearly showed serious problems with the official stories because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
The reason Osama Bin Laden denies any connection to wrong doing and basically says the US government and military are sick and murderous for their own gains ( http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah... ) is because he had nothing to do with 9-11 because there were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11.
Did you get this straight from Glenn Beck or Rush Linbaugh?? Or maybe Rusty Shackleford? Or did you get it from internet? tell me where?? Please??
mike

Tulsa, OK

#40 Jun 15, 2010
toms river wrote:
The war on terror is a lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pC0ZBSDBZCYXX
There were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11.
you,sir have made this up in your head?? Are you on medication?

Since: Apr 07

TERRA AUSTRALIS

#41 Jun 16, 2010
toms river wrote:
The war on terror is a lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pC0ZBSDBZCYXX
There were no commercial plane crashes on 9/11.
This toss pot has visited our Australian forum and filled... I mean literally *FILLED* it with this crap. Why he chose the Australian forum is anyone's guess..maybe he thinks Rupert Murdoch reads it. Who knows? Who cares? If I met this guy in person I would give him a massive stink paw.

Since: Dec 09

Santa Clara, CA

#42 Jun 16, 2010
Suspected US American man looks smuggler or spy ,If he wants to caught osama bin ladin (former CAI worker) Why not he directly landed in Afghanistan....?

Which is already in US occupation, no reason to go indirectly through Pakistan to Afghanistan...

US has already killed many peoples in this propaganda war in Afghanistan and Pakistan has most surfed due to US American war in Afghanistan....

Since: Apr 07

TERRA AUSTRALIS

#44 Jun 16, 2010
Pakis don't surf

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#45 Jun 16, 2010
Tom,
Please back up your claims. I sat and watched with my own eyes the second plane hit. Sure looked like a commercial liner to me.
Arturo

Portland, OR

#46 Jun 16, 2010
Jeffd902 wrote:
Tom,
Please back up your claims. I sat and watched with my own eyes the second plane hit. Sure looked like a commercial liner to me.
Who are you going to believe? Tom, or your own eyes?
VINCE

Corbin, KY

#47 Jun 16, 2010
Khan from Islamabad wrote:
Suspected US American man looks smuggler or spy ,If he wants to caught osama bin ladin (former CAI worker) Why not he directly landed in Afghanistan....?
Which is already in US occupation, no reason to go indirectly through Pakistan to Afghanistan...
US has already killed many peoples in this propaganda war in Afghanistan and Pakistan has most surfed due to US American war in Afghanistan....
well tell them back home to stop helping them, mabe the killing will stop, but i`m pretty sure until he gets the same as sodom got it won`t end whom ever attacks we will go after them no matter where they try to hide!

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#48 Jun 17, 2010
Arturo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you going to believe? Tom, or your own eyes?
My own eyes, but I do love to read good fiction.
Syl

Gdynia, Poland

#49 Jun 17, 2010
a typical uss-psycho. He should seek his bin laden in usa by his friends in cia, pentagon and bushes, clinton's and gates and obama's family.
How is it possible that a psychopathic weirdo from usa went with weapon in foreign country? Is it not a some kind of crime?

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#50 Jun 17, 2010
Syl wrote:
a typical uss-psycho. He should seek his bin laden in usa by his friends in cia, pentagon and bushes, clinton's and gates and obama's family.
How is it possible that a psychopathic weirdo from usa went with weapon in foreign country? Is it not a some kind of crime?
It is a crime and while I also wish to see Bin Laden become a worm farm, I cannot condone his methods. Let the Military handle this problem, if you want to become involved, join the neighborhood watch.

“Wrinkled”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#52 Jun 17, 2010
Well gee folks. The U.S. Government is offering 25 million for information leading to the capture (not "death") of Ussama Bin Laden. Although I doubt they'd complain much if you showed up with his head in a basket. Twenty five million USD is an incentive to attract ll sorts of bounty hunters, Adventurers, Private and or organized Crime figure hit men not to mention the mercs, the Veterans of the American Armed Forces acting as citizens. I'm sure finding a backer would be easier than will be the actual collection of the 25 Million. I'd say it is reasonable to expect that this offer would even attract, the mentally unbalanced, family members who lost loved ones in the WTC; guys with six months to live because of disease they picked up during the clean up of WTC. If the Pope, or the Head of the Chinese Government, or the head of any internationally recognized nation puts a bounty on your capture of 25 million dollars,,,,,you would be prudent to look over your shoulder now and then,,,,sleep in a different bed each night, and avoid attending large public events in the Western World. That is a lot of incentive to kill/capture any person. And yes,,,,he may be already dead, or living in Argentina the Hitlers Clone. Why does Edi Amine have a beautiful Villa on the Red Sea in Jedha Saudi Arabia?
C.E.R.N. proved to scientists, that there may even be intelligent discovered one day on the planet earth. But not anytime in the immediate future. Can I get the petroleum as a side dish with my oysters?
Arturo

Portland, OR

#53 Jun 17, 2010
Cyberscriberof images wrote:
Well gee folks. The U.S. Government is offering 25 million for information leading to the capture (not "death") of Ussama Bin Laden. Although I doubt they'd complain much if you showed up with his head in a basket. Twenty five million USD is an incentive to attract ll sorts of bounty hunters, Adventurers, Private and or organized Crime figure hit men not to mention the mercs, the Veterans of the American Armed Forces acting as citizens. I'm sure finding a backer would be easier than will be the actual collection of the 25 Million. I'd say it is reasonable to expect that this offer would even attract, the mentally unbalanced, family members who lost loved ones in the WTC; guys with six months to live because of disease they picked up during the clean up of WTC. If the Pope, or the Head of the Chinese Government, or the head of any internationally recognized nation puts a bounty on your capture of 25 million dollars,,,,,you would be prudent to look over your shoulder now and then,,,,sleep in a different bed each night, and avoid attending large public events in the Western World. That is a lot of incentive to kill/capture any person. And yes,,,,he may be already dead, or living in Argentina the Hitlers Clone. Why does Edi Amine have a beautiful Villa on the Red Sea in Jedha Saudi Arabia?
C.E.R.N. proved to scientists, that there may even be intelligent discovered one day on the planet earth. But not anytime in the immediate future. Can I get the petroleum as a side dish with my oysters?
These days, petroleum is the sauce on your oysters.
VINCE

Corbin, KY

#54 Jun 17, 2010
Syl wrote:
a typical uss-psycho. He should seek his bin laden in usa by his friends in cia, pentagon and bushes, clinton's and gates and obama's family.
How is it possible that a psychopathic weirdo from usa went with weapon in foreign country? Is it not a some kind of crime?
was it not a crime what osoma sent his flunkies to do ? whatever it takes to kill tht steaming pile of camel shit so be it.
VINCE

Corbin, KY

#55 Jun 17, 2010
Arturo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! There is no evidence that there has ever been an act of "terror" THEY just want you to believe that moslems are slaughtering innocent people around the planet on a daily basis.
Come to think of it, there is no evidence that moslems actually exist.
moslems are a lie...
sir not to judje but are you out of your rabid ass mind! or are you on extacy ? get your comunnicator and have scotty beam you back up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but... (Jan '10) Jan '16 natasha doyel 32
News Fort Collins police look for burglar, bogus off... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kellog 1
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code (Mar '15) Mar '15 GREG 2
News Dog chained up outside for 9 months 'crying con... (Nov '14) Nov '14 marymacnv 2
News RH Line calls printed June 9, 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Benjamin Spock 1
News Man shot by police in Colorado town ID'd (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fort Collins is crap 1
More from around the web