Suspect killed in Berthoud shooting

Suspect killed in Berthoud shooting

There are 23 comments on the story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Suspect killed in Berthoud shooting. In it, reports that:

A domestic violence call last night in Berthoud ended with the suspect being shot and killed.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bedford, NH

#21 Nov 12, 2010
"you would not live without your children as after the comotion, you would not see them as you liked."

The kids have to live with this, are you going to put it all on their heads?????

The kids were his life and I am not putting this on their heads as you took out of context.

Loveland, CO

#22 Nov 20, 2010
I think the world is now spinning a bit faster without this bigoted crazy nutball on it. It is tragic for the children of said nutball, and they may be a bit better off not being raised as bigotted nutballs. Is anyone out there aware that this guy has quite the interesting rap sheet, was bankrupt, behind in his rent, living somewhat off the public dolt, but at the same time criticising the same said government that was feeding his children? I say good to suicide by SWAT team. He saved us all a lot of money in public defense funds.

#23 Feb 14, 2011
Sounds like Alexandria is a bigoted nutball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans take early voting lead in Colorado (Nov '16) Nov '16 VOTE TRUMP 4
News The Politics of US: Climate change (Oct '16) Oct '16 John Marquis 1
Larimer County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Abigail 2
News Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but... (Jan '10) Jan '16 natasha doyel 32
News Fort Collins police look for burglar, bogus off... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kellog 1
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code (Mar '15) Mar '15 GREG 2