Loveland teacher takes plea in sex as...

Loveland teacher takes plea in sex assault of 16-year-old boy

There are 3 comments on the Denver Post story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Loveland teacher takes plea in sex assault of 16-year-old boy. In it, Denver Post reports that:

A 31-year-old woman faces 90 days in jail and 10 years of intense supervised probation after pleading guilty this afternoon to the sexual assault of a 16-year-old boy in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

bitjock

Antioch, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Want to hear something that will tramztize a child, this woman's "soon-to-be" ex-husband was busted for DUI a while back with the oldest child in the car. Guess what? That very young child had to be taken home in a police car with her father detained. No one has done anything to help that child. By the way, the DUI was dropped to something far less serious as this person is a pharmacist for a hospital.

This was a case of the DA wanting to climb the ladder and make an example of a very highly educated woman. AND, it isn't like she's done it multiple times, at least, I haven't seen evidence of that.
Ryan

Freedom, PA

#2 Mar 29, 2011
Wow, sounds like you and Courtney are buddies.
I think that she has set a far worse example to her kids than her husband has.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2011
No kidding. I can see it in about 15 years..."Mommy, how come our stepdad is younger than my sister and I?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans take early voting lead in Colorado Nov '16 VOTE TRUMP 4
News The Politics of US: Climate change Oct '16 John Marquis 1
Larimer County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Oct '16 Abigail 2
News Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but... (Jan '10) Jan '16 natasha doyel 32
News Fort Collins police look for burglar, bogus off... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kellog 1
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code (Mar '15) Mar '15 GREG 2
More from around the web