Larimer County resident questions Rea...

Larimer County resident questions Reager residency - Journal Advocate

There are 26 comments on the Journal-Advocate story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Larimer County resident questions Reager residency - Journal Advocate. In it, Journal-Advocate reports that:

Questions to Mike Reager: As a member of the Fort Collins community, I feel compelled to ask these questions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Advocate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HILARIOUS

Jackson, MS

#21 Oct 21, 2010
SHANE DEAR,
FUNNY HOW PEOPLE SUPPORTING TENNANT THINK IT IS OK TO SAY AND DO SOME VERY UNPROFESSIONAL THINGS AND ITS OK ??? IF YOU REALY KNOW HIM YOU KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE AND WILL DO.
FYI: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE TENNANT-JACOBSON FRIENDSHIP. YEA THEY WERE PRETTY TIGHT FRIENDS FOR YEARS, JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW!
Grow UP

Missoula, MT

#22 Oct 21, 2010
If it sounds too good to be true....It probably is!
If Mr. Reagers story is true it looks like Mr. Reager fell for the oldest trick in the book. I for one donít want him being misled during a forensic investigation into a death. I want someone who is thorough and gets all the facts and not easily deceived. I have some questions that just donít add up. Why would a long time resident make a deal with some Fort Collins transplant to take turns doing this job? Why would he make a deal when it was a lock and a walk for the hometown boy already? Sounds like a story that was cooked up to discredit Mr. Tennant and steal votes from his supporters? Rest assured Mr. Tennant had earned his place in the community as a respected funeral home operator and would most likely retain the votes needed to win the campaign anyway. I know both men and they both endeavor to be genuine, nice and compassionate people. It is perplexing for me to witness them portray themselves as a pair of bickering children. Boys stop your fighting and start acting like mature adults.
Curious

Sterling, CO

#23 Oct 21, 2010
TOO BAD A PERSON CAN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE THIS DAY AND AGE FOR THINGS ! YEARS AGO A HANDSHAKE AND A PERSON'S WORD WAS ALL IT TOOK TO SEAL A DEAL. AS WE HAVE JUST BEEN READING SOMEONE CAN LOOK SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE AND LIE!IS THAT WHAT IT TAKES TO EARN YOUR PLACE IN THIS COMMUNITY ?
I THINK THE COMMUNITY HAS A RIGHT TO SEE THE LETTER THAT WAS WRITTEN BY MR. PURDUE ACCORDING TO PAUL BUDIN AND IT SUPPOSEDLY CLEARS MR TENNANT OF NOT KEEPING HIS WORD, OR IS THAT IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE??
citizen of logan county

Sterling, CO

#24 Oct 21, 2010
Check out the other blog with Jacobson's name in it.

There looks to be a monetary gain for the coroner if he

stays in and it is not just the office. Maybe picking up a

couple funerals here and there, I guess that would add up !
Former Sterling Resident

Tucson, AZ

#25 Oct 23, 2010
I am a former resident of Logan county and have read the letters to the editor from Paul Budin and Pat Phillips of Ft Collins.
The Phillips letter is ridiculous poppycock. First of all, no person can run for a political office unless he is a resident of that county. What a person owns, where he owns it, and where he goes is of no business or concern of any other person. Why is Mr. Phillis so "concerned"? and what or who is his connection to Logan county?

Paul Budins letter states that "Brad Purdue has admitted writing, that he was put up to making the false allegations based on a back room deal organized by Mr Reager". These are libelous statements! If Mr Budin received this letter, then he better be prepared to produce it as a responsible citizen of Logan County. If it is based on hearsay- he has been duped and is responsible for stirring up a malacious controversay proving that no letter exists!
Citizen

Sterling, CO

#26 Oct 23, 2010
To Former Sterling Resident;

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hopefully others will realize the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans take early voting lead in Colorado Nov '16 VOTE TRUMP 4
News The Politics of US: Climate change (Oct '16) Oct '16 John Marquis 1
Larimer County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Abigail 2
News Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but... (Jan '10) Jan '16 natasha doyel 32
News Fort Collins police look for burglar, bogus off... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kellog 1
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code (Mar '15) Mar '15 GREG 2
More from around the web