Larimer officials urge rejection of F...

Larimer officials urge rejection of Foothills Mall deal in Fort Collins

There are 1 comment on the ReporterHerald.com story from May 7, 2013, titled Larimer officials urge rejection of Foothills Mall deal in Fort Collins. In it, ReporterHerald.com reports that:

An artist's rendering shows Foothills Mall in south Fort Collins as it might look after redevelopment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterHerald.com.

ShopInCheyenne

Fort Collins, CO

#1 May 8, 2013
The City of Fort Collins should have invested their money in the Foothills Mall, before it was sold to the current owner.

The City Council seems bound and determined to waste our money on un-needed things.

A massive expansion of the mall is never going to bring rebirth to the mall. Take a look at other cities that have tried this the failure rate is very high.

I am glad I no longer shop at the Foothills Mall.

Wake up and realize the facts before investing money in lost causes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code Mar '15 GREG 2
News Dog chained up outside for 9 months 'crying con... (Nov '14) Nov '14 marymacnv 2
News RH Line calls printed June 9, 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Benjamin Spock 1
News Man shot by police in Colorado town ID'd (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fort Collins is crap 1
News Colorado's solution to 420 sign theft: Mile mar... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SUJ 3
Haleigh Cummings (Oct '13) Jan '14 Kolby 2
More from around the web