Supporters Try To Raise Bail Money Fo...

Supporters Try To Raise Bail Money For Animal Abuse Suspect

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Supporters Try To Raise Bail Money For Animal Abuse Suspect. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A judge in Northern Colorado has refused to lower the bond for a woman charged with animal cruelty for allegedly moving her pets in a hot U-Haul trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2011
She's not being treated harshly enough.. animal abusers never are.

Judged:

51

50

48

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Claude Balls

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 12, 2011
LiddySays wrote:
She's not being treated harshly enough.. animal abusers never are.
Yup, hang her by her thumbs and feed her foie gras!

Judged:

66

66

66

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Claude Balls

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2011
WOW ! You folks must really love foie gras !

Guess I'll have to try it.

Judged:

20

19

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt No

Memphis, TN

#4 Aug 16, 2011
If you would not want to travel in the back of a hot U-Haul trailer, why do you think it would be safe for a pet?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Aunt No wrote:
If you would not want to travel in the back of a hot U-Haul trailer, why do you think it would be safe for a pet?
For the same reason some people leave their pets or infant children locked in a car on a 105 degree day.....blatant uncaring stupidity. People who do things like this just astound and infuriate me. I walk my dog on the grass on hot summer days because I know how my unshod feet feel on hot pavement. It ain't rocket science but some people just don't get it.

Since: Aug 11

Memphis, TN

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>For the same reason some people leave their pets or infant children locked in a car on a 105 degree day.....blatant uncaring stupidity. People who do things like this just astound and infuriate me. I walk my dog on the grass on hot summer days because I know how my unshod feet feel on hot pavement. It ain't rocket science but some people just don't get it.
Nope, not rocket science but common sense. Amazing how many people have none, PhD's included!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans take early voting lead in Colorado Nov '16 VOTE TRUMP 4
News The Politics of US: Climate change (Oct '16) Oct '16 John Marquis 1
Larimer County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Abigail 2
News Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but... (Jan '10) Jan '16 natasha doyel 32
News Fort Collins police look for burglar, bogus off... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kellog 1
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code (Mar '15) Mar '15 GREG 2
More from around the web