'Balloon Boy' dad goes to jail

Full story: CNN

He also must serve four years on probation and complete 100 hours of community service each year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Mimi Baker

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

maybe he is be tellin da troof
America-Home of Idiots

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

What? Are you going to report on him lie when Hilton did her fake drama jail time?

Try really hurting him by ignoring him. We the people don't want to give the jerk any more attention and are tired of these types of stunts for infamy.

Since: Oct 09

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

America-Home of Idiots wrote:
What? Are you going to report on him lie when Hilton did her fake drama jail time?
Try really hurting him by ignoring him. We the people don't want to give the jerk any more attention and are tired of these types of stunts for infamy.
Bravo!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

If you want to see disgusting stunts, go to YouTube. Type in feces and you'll find maybe 100 videos of people eating feces for attention.

Since: Jun 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

Quinteshia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see disgusting stunts, go to YouTube. Type in feces and you'll find maybe 100 videos of people eating feces for attention.
OKIE DOKEY, I guess I wont be having meat loaf for dinner...thank you very much....
America-Home of Idiots

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Quinteshia wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you.

I would rather not know that exists much less watch it. I hope that is at least where you have to sign in as an adult to watch it and are aware of the content so you have a choice to avoid it.
Citizen

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Maybe he will get the "Baloon" test in jail.

Since: Feb 07

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

I say let him out, make them pay for all the resources that were used in the rescue of their empty balloon.... $1500 a month for the next 30 years could start.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

<quoted text>No thank you.
I would rather not know that exists much less watch it. I hope that is at least where you have to sign in as an adult to watch it and are aware of the content so you have a choice to avoid it.
Most are not flagged as adult. It shows like teens daring each other to eat it out of the front yard. In one, the dude had such a weak stomach that it resulted in immediate projectile vomiting.
Bubba and Leroy

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

"Looks like fresh fish Bubba"

YEAH?
andet1987

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Larimer County Discussions

Search the Larimer County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
RH Line calls printed June 9, 2014 Jun '14 Benjamin Spock 1
Man shot by police in Colorado town ID'd Jun '14 Fort Collins is crap 1
Loveland police officer hurt Mar '14 Morrilyn Donaway 1
Colorado's solution to 420 sign theft: Mile mar... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SUJ 3
Haleigh Cummings (Oct '13) Jan '14 Kolby 2
As Colorado Floodwaters Recede The Damage Becom... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Elisha 1
Larimer Co: Dam broke, more in danager (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ariel 1
•••
•••