High speed chase ends in crash, 3 hurt

High speed chase ends in crash, 3 hurt

There are 20 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jan 16, 2010, titled High speed chase ends in crash, 3 hurt. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

A car crashed during a police chase in Larimer County Saturday morning, injuring all three people in the suspect vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

family

Englewood, CO

#1 Jan 16, 2010
REALLY THEY KNOW THAT WAS THE DRIVER BUT YET NO ONE REMEMBERS WHAT HAPPENED REAL GOOD POLICE WORK BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN LARIMER COUNTY!!!! AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE IN OK CONDITIONS... FYI THEY NEED TO GET THE STORY STRAIGHT

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 16, 2010
They got what they deserved, throw those criminals in jail

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 16, 2010
family wrote:
REALLY THEY KNOW THAT WAS THE DRIVER BUT YET NO ONE REMEMBERS WHAT HAPPENED REAL GOOD POLICE WORK BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN LARIMER COUNTY!!!! AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE IN OK CONDITIONS... FYI THEY NEED TO GET THE STORY STRAIGHT
Tell your retarded family if they have drugs in the car, it's not smart to drive 100mph...
family

Fort Collins, CO

#4 Jan 16, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
They got what they deserved, throw those criminals in jail
you dont know what the hell happen maybe you should go to jail and no they did deserve it go though there life and maybe you would see the light you gerk
family

Fort Collins, CO

#5 Jan 16, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your retarded family if they have drugs in the car, it's not smart to drive 100mph...
drugs you dummy they were heart pills real big drugs!!!!!!!! get a life

Since: Nov 09

Denver, CO

#6 Jan 16, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont know what the hell happen maybe you should go to jail and no they did deserve it go though there life and maybe you would see the light you gerk
This post reeks of all that is wrong in this segment of our country and society... it's not their fault that they were driving 100 mph, it's society's fault. It's not my fault I didn't just pull over, it's society's fault. I'm afraid of being beaten by the cops, even though one has never laid a hand on me. And so on and so on... I've lived a horrible life, I should be able to do what I want without fear of consequence, right? The cops shouldn't have been chasing me, even if I was going twice the speed limit.

Here's the deal Family. Your relatives were breaking the law, and then chose to run from the law, read that again, they CHOSE to run. In the process they endangered the life of every other motorist who found themselves in their path. Not happy with the life you've lived? Do something about it. Go to school, make the right decisions, stay out of trouble, etc... Your family not doing anything to better their situation is no excuse for their behavior, and quite frankly it's not our problem, it's yours/theirs. And I would bet that no one here really gives a S H I T if your family members are ok. If they hadn't made it through this, I don't know of many here who would've shed a tear. Your ignorance and lack of personal accountability or responsibility is stinking up the place.

Denver, CO

#7 Jan 16, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending running from the law, prior charged criminals, driving 100mph from the police and crashing?

Some real winners in society there!
family

Fort Collins, CO

#8 Jan 16, 2010
Tired of the Party of No wrote:
<quoted text>
This post reeks of all that is wrong in this segment of our country and society... it's not their fault that they were driving 100 mph, it's society's fault. It's not my fault I didn't just pull over, it's society's fault. I'm afraid of being beaten by the cops, even though one has never laid a hand on me. And so on and so on... I've lived a horrible life, I should be able to do what I want without fear of consequence, right? The cops shouldn't have been chasing me, even if I was going twice the speed limit.
Here's the deal Family. Your relatives were breaking the law, and then chose to run from the law, read that again, they CHOSE to run. In the process they endangered the life of every other motorist who found themselves in their path. Not happy with the life you've lived? Do something about it. Go to school, make the right decisions, stay out of trouble, etc... Your family not doing anything to better their situation is no excuse for their behavior, and quite frankly it's not our problem, it's yours/theirs. And I would bet that no one here really gives a **** if your family members are ok. If they hadn't made it through this, I don't know of many here who would've shed a tear. Your ignorance and lack of personal accountability or responsibility is stinking up the place.
i'm not saying what happen was right it hurts to know that they did something so stupid.and i could give a s*** what you think of my family i love them and care about them and so do alot of people your probley so hurt with your own f***ed up life you are probley one of those people who hide your problems so you can try to look better when deep down you are just as f****ed as the rest of the world if not worse ya my family isn't perfect but trust me i wouldn't trade it for the world. not saying what they did was right i'm not dumb they where in the wrong and i know they do too

Denver, CO

#9 Jan 16, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text> i'm not saying what happen was right it hurts to know that they did something so stupid.and i could give a s*** what you think of my family i love them and care about them and so do alot of people your probley so hurt with your own f***ed up life you are probley one of those people who hide your problems so you can try to look better when deep down you are just as f****ed as the rest of the world if not worse ya my family isn't perfect but trust me i wouldn't trade it for the world. not saying what they did was right i'm not dumb they where in the wrong and i know they do too
I don't recall ever voicing an opinion of your family, I spoke to prevalent attitudes within a segment of our society which are undeniably there as is evidenced by your comments. Here's a question for you - do you love your family enough to show them some tough love and do what it takes to turn them around? I've been watching the news and it appears that your family member (the driver) has a lengthy criminal history, which I'm sure is not his fault of course. Probably my fault for not understanding his situation and circumstances. The fact that you love them doesn't make them law abiding, productive members of society, they're still thugs. Thugs you may love, but thugs nonetheless. Your arguments are mindless and have only reinforced what I wrote earlier, that certain segments of society just refuse to do the right thing. You read my post and chose to respond by attacking my personal situation, which you know nothing of. You attacked society as a whole, refusing to acknowledge blame. You've brought a knife to a gunfight Familia.

My life? I had plenty of adversity as a child, I'm sure just as much as you but I won't go into details about that. What I will detail for you is how I responded. I studied my ass off in school. I went into the military where I earned my bachelor's degree. I worked hard to provide a life for my children that's much better than the one I had growing up, and I refused to accept less while blaming my past for my present failures. That's where folks like you and I differ, I did something about it and made my situation better. Other's wallow in self pity and blame society for their ills. I think we know where you fall here. Good luck and let me know in 10 years where that's gotten you. Peace.

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 16, 2010
And just out of curiosity, what does that tat on his neck say? It's hard to tell in his mug shot. Perhaps a gang affiliation? Or something that speaks to his high moral character?

Denver, CO

#11 Jan 16, 2010
I'm sorry but I have one last question for you Familia. The driver was Robert Leroy Romero, age 22. There was a passenger named Leroy Robert Romero, age 39. Was the passenger his father? Do you see where I'm going here?
Politically Incorrect

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 16, 2010
It's too bad all three weren't killed in the accident. They would have saved the state quite a bit of money. Well, goodnight all. Have pleasant dreams.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2010
Politically Incorrect wrote:
It's too bad all three weren't killed in the accident. They would have saved the state quite a bit of money. Well, goodnight all. Have pleasant dreams.
Well, I have not seen you around for a while.
family

Fort Collins, CO

#14 Jan 17, 2010
maybe thats what people think of you
Annoyed

Aurora, CO

#15 Jan 17, 2010
It really bugs me that people continually make excuses for their sorry lives. Change your situation, or, live the way you are and stop blaming everyone else.

These losers where endangering how many people while driving 100 MPH. Then, they continue to endanger lives while evading the police because why? Because they had heart meds in the car? That's likely.

They all deserve to be jailed for however long it takes them to realize they need to either turn their lives around or go live in a hole and stop hurting everyone else.

Ugh. So annoying.
Watcher

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 17, 2010
How do you justify running from the law! the loser was only out for couple of weeks from d.o.c.!(PRISON) maybe we should see how long he needs to out before killing some one.. maybe that some one could be your mom or dad or child or friend! opps!!! I foregot his dad was with him in the car.
Watcher

Denver, CO

#17 Jan 17, 2010
Hey dip shit family, people don't drive over 100 m.p.h just because they have heart pill in the car! and for the other comment some one made about It's too bad all three weren't killed is a prick. may you also need to get a life..
what the hell

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 18, 2010
You're a "IDIOT" I know they did worong, but to wish that on people shame on you!! becareful what you wish for, it may come back to you!(karma)
GSXR

Littleton, CO

#19 Jan 18, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending running from the law, prior charged criminals, driving 100mph from the police and crashing?
Some real winners in society there!
OMG I agree with Weezy22 ;-)

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 18, 2010
GSXR wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I agree with Weezy22 ;-)
Lol- people can always agree on SOMETHING, if not anything else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larimer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loveland police officer hurt (Mar '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Larimer County 4.2.2 Land Use Code Mar '15 GREG 2
News Dog chained up outside for 9 months 'crying con... (Nov '14) Nov '14 marymacnv 2
News RH Line calls printed June 9, 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 Benjamin Spock 1
News Man shot by police in Colorado town ID'd (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fort Collins is crap 1
News Colorado's solution to 420 sign theft: Mile mar... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SUJ 3
Haleigh Cummings (Oct '13) Jan '14 Kolby 2
More from around the web