Norfolk Southern eyeing LaPorte

Norfolk Southern eyeing LaPorte

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 18, 2006, titled Norfolk Southern eyeing LaPorte. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Norfolk Southern Corp. is looking at building an intermodal rail transfer yard in LaPorte County that could create several thousand jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Jeremy

Beecher, IL

#1 Oct 18, 2006
Thank goodness for Major Moves and Indiana's new approach for economic development.
I HATE Republicans

La Porte, IN

#2 Oct 19, 2006
Hey moron... You really need an intermodal in YOUR backyard. Maybe that would cause you to embark on MAJOR MOVES? Go suck some diesel fumes. It obviously won't do further damage to your brain cells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laporte County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICA Allstars Gym Owner (Nov '16) Nov '16 CheerAvenger 1
News May 2015 Unemployment Rates (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mac Daddy 1
News South Bend Police released the crime statistics... (Jul '14) Mar '15 Hoosier by Associ... 4
News isitor to Westville Correctional charged (Jun '09) Sep '14 Justbeyou 10
News LaPorte Co. man charged for beating malnourishe... (Jun '13) Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 4
News Take-home methadone concerns lawmakers (Sep '07) Dec '13 Nothing wrong 743
News You haven't live here until ... You visit Michi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Robert Boeninger 1
More from around the web