Law and Order - Porter

Jul 29, 2010 Full story: Post Tribune

A robber wielding a silver-bladed knife ran away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the Check 'N Go at 6097 U.S. 6. The man was described as "scrawny," approximately 6 feet tall and weighing 150 pounds, with braided hair, a black baseball hat, black sweatshirt, long pants and a dark scarf over his face.

Full Story

Since: Apr 10

Merrillville, IN

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Sorry about the robbery but maybe if our government could find the citizens jobs there would not be robberies but people need money to live. Maybe when our congressmen let the stock market regulate their cells and the oil companies may all the stupid stuff would never happen. Does anybody remember that we had a president that was a oil businessman that was frantic the Bin Laden family and is itr peculiar how all these days connect. My theory is that George W. Bush had made 91I to happen to make our country go to war to make all for profit because people have to buy weapons and weapons are very expensive. They said God gave up his only child for our sins but how many Mothers and Fathers have lost their children on account of our government sends. It is a shame that America are not that intelligent !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laporte County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
isitor to Westville Correctional charged (Jun '09) Sep '14 Justbeyou 10
South Bend Police released the crime statistics... Jul '14 Ob abba 3
LaPorte Co. man charged for beating malnourishe... (Jun '13) Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 4
Take-home methadone concerns lawmakers (Sep '07) Dec '13 Nothing wrong 743
You haven't live here until ... You visit Michi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Robert Boeninger 1
Pipeline has support, opposition (Aug '13) Aug '13 shadowrydr420 1
Lakefront park plans get financial boost in LaP... (Jul '13) Jul '13 shadowrydr420 1

Laporte County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE