Sentence suspended in prison sex case

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: The Star Press 7

A former worker at the New Castle Correctional Facility has been placed on probation for two years after admitting to having sex with an inmate.

Read more
wow

New Castle, IN

#1 Mar 25, 2013
that is all she gets.
Will Ragalsforth

Greenwood, IN

#2 Mar 26, 2013
I think she got a little bit more
GGs

New Castle, IN

#3 Mar 27, 2013
The inmate she was having sex with was a CHOMO! what a disgusting idiot, they should both be shot in the head!
Will Ragalsforth

Greenwood, IN

#4 Mar 28, 2013
inmates need love too.. It is immoral violence to imprison those who have done nothing to hurt other human being.
WTD

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
If the sexes of the inmate and guard were reversed there would of been prison time. On a side note. DAMN she is fugly. How long would you have to have been in prison to want to hit that??????
like i see it

Redmond, WA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Will Ragalsforth wrote:
inmates need love too.. It is immoral violence to imprison those who have done nothing to hurt other human being.
He is in prison for molesting a child. He shouldn't get any special privileges.

Since: Apr 13

Highland, IN

#7 Apr 13, 2013
OOOOOH eeeeee that inmate should be given more prison time for having sex with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laporte County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Bend Police released the crime statistics... (Jul '14) Mar 27 Hoosier by Associ... 4
News isitor to Westville Correctional charged (Jun '09) Sep '14 Justbeyou 10
News LaPorte Co. man charged for beating malnourishe... (Jun '13) Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 4
News Take-home methadone concerns lawmakers (Sep '07) Dec '13 Nothing wrong 743
News You haven't live here until ... You visit Michi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Robert Boeninger 1
News Pipeline has support, opposition (Aug '13) Aug '13 shadowrydr420 1
News Lakefront park plans get financial boost in LaP... (Jul '13) Jul '13 shadowrydr420 1
More from around the web