Family of Jodi, Erica Kohn 'hurting' after bizarre crash in Marshall

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Family of Jodi, Erica Kohn 'hurting' after bizarre crash in Marshall. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Published: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 1:05 PM Updated: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 1:17 PM Ryan Garza Ray Whitaker, gets emotional while talking about his daughter Jodi Kohn, 46, and grandchildren Erica Kohn, 11, and Larissa, 13, that were involved in a freak accident in which a tree fell on their van in Marshall while traveling on a road just west of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

lizzy barrette

Vassar, MI

#1 Apr 28, 2011
R.I.P erica! we all miss you at hahn! to represent erica, wear a blue shirt on monday! that is her birthday :( we love you <3 you will be remembered...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lapeer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Readers give mixed reaction to security guard a... (Jan '13) Mar '14 Burns Security 2
My 16 year old daughter (Dec '13) Dec '13 Linda 1
News Lapeer Community Schools cite safety, prevent p... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Concerned Mother 1
Judge Connolly (Jan '13) Jan '13 Thomas Fuller 1
News Man charged in Marie Warren case, fiancee' says... (Jul '11) Sep '12 unknowntowellknown 6
News Police: 2 dead in apparent Michigan murder-suicide (Dec '11) Dec '11 Dee2007 1
News Police: Two Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide (Dec '11) Dec '11 Billyjack 1
More from around the web