Apartment Complex Managed by Society ...

Apartment Complex Managed by Society of St. Vincent de Paul Will...

There are 1 comment on the Sys-Con Media story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Apartment Complex Managed by Society of St. Vincent de Paul Will.... In it, Sys-Con Media reports that:

ST. LOUIS, Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul's District Council of Lane County, Ore., has signed an agreement with Edward Zivica, a veteran of the U.S. Navy, to allow him to display his U.S. flag outside his residence in an apartment complex in Springfield, Ore., which is managed by the District Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sys-Con Media.

Jim Krell

Missoula, MT

#1 Nov 5, 2011
My name is Jim Krell. I live in Missoula Montana. I read the news article printed about Mr. Edward Zivica, the 70 year old Navy Veteran, which hangs the flag he was presented with after his father's death, each year on Veterans Day. He was told he would face eviction if he hangs his US flag this year on Veterans Day. Mr. Zivica can come and live with me and hang his falg wherever he wants to on my house if he is evicted!!!!! 1st, we can't have our children say the Pledge of Allegiance in our schools anymore, because a man made a huge stink about how unconstitutional it is for his daughter to be reciting it, then don't have her recite it! 2nd, the Supreme Court in Alabama is riddiculed about having the 10 Commandments displayed on the front lawn, then the Supreme Court is forced to remove it. Now we have Americans getting stupid about a Navy Veteran hanging an American Flag on Veterans Day outside his appartment. How sad! What is our country coming to when, first, God is trying to be removed from everything, now America is trying to be removed from America. If these people have such a problem with these harmless acts, then maybe they should move to another country. I am sad for all of those people that want to complain about God being a part of this country, and really sad that Americans don't even support another American Veteran hanging an American Flag on Veterans Day! Shame on you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lane County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Oct '16 Ethan 2
News New sex offender facility could be built in Wes... (Feb '08) Jul '16 toots 7
News Christopher Boots taken into custody (Jan '08) Sep '15 Clearlake bound 49
News Terry Bean Arrested on Charges of Sex Abuse of ... (May '15) May '15 Nopervs 1
News Obama Friend, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested o... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Xstains In Name Only 13
News A Lane County grand jury indicts prominent gay ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Whinny the Poo 4
News 16-year-old Eugene Girl Dies, Two Arrested (Dec '09) Jun '14 Blownaway 3
More from around the web