Marijuana Bust in Lancaster County

Marijuana Bust in Lancaster County

There are 2 comments on the WPMT-TV York story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Marijuana Bust in Lancaster County. In it, WPMT-TV York reports that:

A major drug bust in Lancaster County. It happened Friday afternoon at a home in the 1000 block of Cider Press Road in Manheim Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMT-TV York.

Grace

Ephrata, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I am amazed that WPMT was the only news channel in the area to cover what is considered a "major drug bust". It was a bit scary here in the neighborhood to see the PA Police helicopter flying overhead and so many police cars and the SERT vehicle in our usually quiet neighborhood. Thanks to WPMT we actually were able to learn what all the excitement was about.
Marissa T Girl

York, PA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Don't expect Channel 8 to cover anything, low caliber station.

On the other hand very little was provided on this incident. Most likely because there was very little to report. Barney Fife and company most likely busted someone for growing two plants and have already smoked the stuff.

Cops around there are clowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Sep '16) May '17 Lion 3
News As Wall Street Thrives, America's Little Guy Ch... May '17 pulte pollutes 2
News Is Pa. pipeline fight on Amish farm the next St... Mar '17 Shell eh 1
News Is Pa. pipeline fight on Amish farm the next St... Feb '17 not La La landz 1
News Heroin ring busted in Lancaster (Feb '14) Jul '16 donna nolt spence... 4
News Police: Man trespassed naked, drunk to hang out... (Jul '15) Jul '16 Geno 8
News New group launches fight against human traffick... (Feb '11) Jul '16 donnie nolt pig ... 2
More from around the web