3 charged with hate crime in Paris be...

3 charged with hate crime in Paris beating

There are 49 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Nov 11, 2011, titled 3 charged with hate crime in Paris beating. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

Three men have been charged with a hate crime in the brutal beating of a gay man at a party last month in Lamar County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
head

Anonymous Proxy

#43 Apr 8, 2012
tax wrote:
<quoted text>
GRAND TOTAL (ALL OWNERS):$40329.94 $11349.61 $28980.33 $5224.16 $0.00 $34204.49
NOTE: Penalty & Interest accrues every month on the unpaid tax and is added to the balance. Attorney fees may also increase your tax liability if not paid by July 1. If you plan to submit payment on a future date, make sure you enter the date and RECALCULATE to obtain the correct total amount due.
*this is 6bids past due tax bill on her house
Not nice
RonPaul2012

Austin, TX

#44 Apr 8, 2012
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's nice than the trailer park you live in.
So what if I lived in a trailer park that would make me beneath you? The whole point of my comment was to point out that you judge people entirely too much, especially if they do not agree with you. Of course then you go out of your way to prove me right. Congratulations!
huh

Paris, TX

#45 Apr 11, 2012
queer bbq
really

Rockwall, TX

#46 Apr 11, 2012
It's just amazing that this case is getting priority over the KEEFER WINN CASE!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#47 Apr 19, 2012
2 of the guys have now been punished with 8 and 10 yrs prison time. 3rd is still awaiting trial.
RonPaul2012

Austin, TX

#48 Apr 19, 2012
Really- I am just wondering are you family of the two boys? I don't know why the Winn case is being held up but I hope he gets what is coming to him. I doubt it, my cousin was convicted of intoxicated manslaughter and only did 3 years, but no one should be able to kill someone and get away with it.
hehe

Paris, TX

#49 Apr 19, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not a mental illness according to the American Psychological Association, American Psychiatric Association, American Counseling Association, and American Medical Association. Where is your degree?
What have gays ever done to you? You seem to have personal issues about them.
Degree? He doesn't even have a diploma. HAHAHAHAHA
WheelsofJustice

Paris, TX

#50 Apr 19, 2012
The wheels of justice grind slow, but exceedingly fine.
Smokin Joe

Japan

#51 Apr 20, 2012
Observation wrote:
redneck 34536789 there are over 300 regestered sex offenders in Lamar County and all of them are hetrosexual and have messed with children, and I agree with you their unclean mentally ill, wacko perverted and they want your kids in church, schools, workplaces, governement. May they get everything they deserve. I just wish we could all be red neck. Bet I can be a bigger badder red neck than you. I think your a pu**y yourself. Get out and prove just how freg'n redneck you can be. Kill some old people or steal something. By the way I'm psycopathic and I know who you are and am coming to get you and all your drugs.
Good I am ready my car is broke down and I need to make a delivery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed UP with common politicians Jan '16 VoteSmart 1
News "Texas Night Out" (Oct '15) Oct '15 Good Job 1
News Reno Police Arrests Two for Breaking into a Veh... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Wazir 5
News Paris murder trial continues (Feb '13) Jul '15 Missing Woman 43
News BBC in Paris (Oct '07) Nov '14 3 Minutes 90
News Paris sex offender arrested for sexually assaul... (Sep '14) Nov '14 think about it fo... 27
News Woman arrested on Tuesday after search of resid... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 3
More from around the web