3 charged with hate crime in Paris beating

Full story: KXII-TV Sherman

Three men have been charged with a hate crime in the brutal beating of a gay man at a party last month in Lamar County.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of sex offenders in Lamar County...
There's one right down the street from you. Just a couple of blocks. No wonder you have insomnia. But one look at you and he would run welfare hag!
redneck98654655

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Observation wrote:
redneck 34536789 there are over 300 regestered sex offenders in Lamar County and all of them are hetrosexual and have messed with children, and I agree with you their unclean mentally ill, wacko perverted and they want your kids in church, schools, workplaces, governement. May they get everything they deserve. I just wish we could all be red neck. Bet I can be a bigger badder red neck than you. I think your a pu**y yourself. Get out and prove just how freg'n redneck you can be. Kill some old people or steal something. By the way I'm psycopathic and I know who you are and am coming to get you and all your drugs.
Sounds like the last conversation spewed by burk before he got his ass whipped then went tattletelling "HATECRIME!!!" when he didn't win the fight. Shouldn't have asked for it. Just like you shitbreath.

You can be a bigger badder criminal if you want to... Redneck doesn't mean criminal; queer does mean mentally ill. It is still legal to hate you and your filthy perverted kind. And you can't stand it so that you want to violate me? Kill yourself, make the world a better place.

May you get everything you deserve. LOL Probably all ready have... LOL

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

redneck98654655 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the last conversation spewed by burk before he got his ass whipped then went tattletelling "HATECRIME!!!" when he didn't win the fight. Shouldn't have asked for it. Just like you shitbreath.
You can be a bigger badder criminal if you want to... Redneck doesn't mean criminal; queer does mean mentally ill. It is still legal to hate you and your filthy perverted kind. And you can't stand it so that you want to violate me? Kill yourself, make the world a better place.
May you get everything you deserve. LOL Probably all ready have... LOL
Homosexuality is not a mental illness according to the American Psychological Association, American Psychiatric Association, American Counseling Association, and American Medical Association. Where is your degree?

What have gays ever done to you? You seem to have personal issues about them.
Future

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Imagine, just a week or two before the remaining two go to court. Wonder what the outcome will be.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

What wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one right down the street from you. Just a couple of blocks. No wonder you have insomnia. But one look at you and he would run welfare hag!
LOL...I don't live in Lamar County jerk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Future wrote:
Imagine, just a week or two before the remaining two go to court. Wonder what the outcome will be.
Should be interesting.
Above the Noise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

I feel that the beating etc. went to far, but what I don't understand is why Burke was not charged with sexual assault or molestation.
jewsnrednecksuck it

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not a mental illness according to the American Psychological Association, American Psychiatric Association, American Counseling Association, and American Medical Association. Where is your degree?
What have gays ever done to you? You seem to have personal issues about them.
It was recognized as a mental illiness until
they voted it off Physiatry is a jewish false sceince
and so many jews are ga*y
Sam Crow

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

jewsnrednecksuckit wrote:
<quoted text> It was recognized as a mental illiness until
they voted it off Physiatry is a jewish false sceince
and so many jews are ga*y
stupid
hehe

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I don't live in Lamar County jerk.
We know where you live and there is one down the street from you @ Lake Kiowa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
We know where you live and there is one down the street from you @ Lake Kiowa.
Ignorant person, we have discussed this before. There was one sex offender that lived in my community of 2,000 homes on a past register. The house address that was listed was 2 miles from my home, remember?

Prove that he still lives there. I don't know and don't care, but you are so interested, maybe you can drive over and ask him.

Oh wait! You can't afford the gas, and you couldn't get in the gated community.

LOL...jealous much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Above the Noise wrote:
I feel that the beating etc. went to far, but what I don't understand is why Burke was not charged with sexual assault or molestation.
Perhaps because it was not true? Go figure...
RonPaul2012

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant person, we have discussed this before. There was one sex offender that lived in my community of 2,000 homes on a past register. The house address that was listed was 2 miles from my home, remember?
Prove that he still lives there. I don't know and don't care, but you are so interested, maybe you can drive over and ask him.
Oh wait! You can't afford the gas, and you couldn't get in the gated community.
LOL...jealous much?
Really? Oh My Josh 6BID lives in a gated community? Jeeze how much money she must have...maybe now she can afford to shave her goatee
tax

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

RonPaul2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Oh My Josh 6BID lives in a gated community? Jeeze how much money she must have...maybe now she can afford to shave her goatee
GRAND TOTAL (ALL OWNERS):$40329.94 $11349.61 $28980.33 $5224.16 $0.00 $34204.49

NOTE: Penalty & Interest accrues every month on the unpaid tax and is added to the balance. Attorney fees may also increase your tax liability if not paid by July 1. If you plan to submit payment on a future date, make sure you enter the date and RECALCULATE to obtain the correct total amount due.

*this is 6bids past due tax bill on her house
Lol

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

RonPaul2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
A jail is also a "gated community", isn't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

tax wrote:
<quoted text>
GRAND TOTAL (ALL OWNERS):$40329.94 $11349.61 $28980.33 $5224.16 $0.00 $34204.49
NOTE: Penalty & Interest accrues every month on the unpaid tax and is added to the balance. Attorney fees may also increase your tax liability if not paid by July 1. If you plan to submit payment on a future date, make sure you enter the date and RECALCULATE to obtain the correct total amount due.
*this is 6bids past due tax bill on her house
Since you are so concerned, do you want to pay it for me? Donations from idiots accepted....LOL, too bad you don't have a pot to piss in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Back to the subject at hand, I hope someone will stay on topic and let us know what the judgement is for the 2 remaining bad asses that had to go 3 on 1. Thanks!
LMAO

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so concerned, do you want to pay it for me? Donations from idiots accepted....LOL, too bad you don't have a pot to piss in.
You wouldn't either if you mother in law hadn't died. Quit begging people for money to pay your taxes. Maybe you need to go back to selling tide pens again to raise some cash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't either if you mother in law hadn't died. Quit begging people for money to pay your taxes. Maybe you need to go back to selling tide pens again to raise some cash.
Don't know what your problem is girl, but it's bad...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

RonPaul2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's nice than the trailer park you live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lamar County Discussions

Search the Lamar County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did Two Texas Women Get Mugged By a Cartoon? Jan '14 wow 3
Gary Young seeks re-election (Dec '07) Nov '13 Anon 334
Dr. Ganguly and Staff Move to New Location (May '13) Sep '13 def 5
Aggravated assault in Blossom results in seriou... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brittney 2
Texas Court of Appeals reverses Clifford on set... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Egg- Dawg 6
Former LC teacher found guilty by Sherman fed (Nov '08) May '13 Real 75
Paris murder trial continues (Feb '13) Mar '13 Ali 41
•••
•••
•••
•••