I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of......

I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of.....Barack Obama

There are 626 comments on the Townhall story from Mar 14, 2012, titled I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of.....Barack Obama. In it, Townhall reports that:

Apparently these days it is okay to put the face of the president on the American flag instead of the 50 stars meant to represent 50 states, but don't you dare say under God during the Pledge of Allegience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
more demolibtards

United States

#694 May 11, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>How can anyone prove you wrong when you dodge every question? Got to say that it is a good ploy and oh so typical of the left.
He's a typical demolibtard who was trained if you tell a lie over and over enough times the brainless who tell it will begin to believe it themselves. Then they can't understand why folks with brains can tell when they are lying.

Baby people are born dumb with no real natural end stinks like other members of the animal family. Some parents chose to educate their young while others tend to turn them aloose to the wilds of society. At the mercy of the demolibtards who fill their empty gray matter with all kinds of BS; everything but the truth that is.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#695 May 11, 2012
more demolibtards wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a typical demolibtard who was trained
You're the typical tea baggard who enjoys nothing more than the thrust of a draft dodging Oxycontin dongle massaging your uvula.

Best of luck selling Commie Romney as the new tea bagger's "choice".

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#696 May 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because you haven't proved me wrong, dipstick.
Atta, boy- leave out the explanation that answers your question. I hope your shoulder gets better due to your constant "patting self on back" activity.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#697 May 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply because you haven't proved me wrong, dipstick.
Still waiting on a reply to this one: http://www.topix.com/forum/county/lake-fl/TVH... #
more demolibtards

United States

#698 May 11, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting on a reply to this one: http://www.topix.com/forum/county/lake-fl/TVH... #
You'll never get an answer from the blob whose brain matter is the color and consistancy of that stuff in alcohol hand pumps.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#699 May 11, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting on a reply to this
Still laughing at you on this one, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake County deputies graduate from anti-drug tr... Jun '17 Old Man 1
News Deputies: Meth lab arrests in Paisley (Oct '09) Apr '17 Runrun 4
News Woman mauled by pit bull in stable condition (Feb '07) Mar '17 Goregirl 2
News Missing Clermont woman suffers from delusional ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 ynotpw 1
Lake County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mia 2
News Body found alongside the road in Eustis (Sep '16) Sep '16 Anita 2
News Groveland OKs rezoning for 500 homes in swamp (Aug '06) Jun '16 Denny421 2
More from around the web