Fatal Wreck Under Investigation

Fatal Wreck Under Investigation

There are 65 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Feb 18, 2008, titled Fatal Wreck Under Investigation. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

“What went through my mind? That is wasn't him. That it was wrong. I was in denial. I hope authorities have a way of explaining their actions, a lot of people are looking for an explanation.”

A deadly crash in Lakeland this weekend is under investigation. 20 year-old Jeremy Halfacre was arrested after he fled a traffic stop and crashed his vehicle killing his passenger and cousin, 18 year-old Ray ... via WDBO-AM Orlando

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PAUL DUB BAG CASH MONEY

Eustis, FL

#62 Dec 7, 2008
Damn my dawg gone but he in a better place...Faka stay focused for better things to happen.......r.i.p Ray E. Jenkins (Gone but not forgotten) -201 Bound-
SOMEONE WHO LIVES HERE

United States

#63 Sep 15, 2009
KEKE wrote:
IT WASNT ALL JEREMY'S FAULT RAY DECIDED TO GET IN THE CAR WIT HIM THAT DAY. AND TO WISH SOMEONE SPENDS THE REST OF THEIR LIFE BEHIND BARS IS RIGHT. WHAT IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT?? AND IT HAPPENED TO YOU. ITS HARD ENOUGH FOR US TO DEAL WIT THIS AND YOUR ON HERE TALKIN BOUT ITS HIS FAULT THATS JUST WRONG. JEREMY KNOWS WHAT HE DID AND HE KNOWS HE GOTTA LIVE WIT THAT FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. BUT YOU JUST CANT JUDGE SOME ONE BECAUSE OF THERE PAST OR WHAT THEIR DOING. AND NAME CALLING IS SO CHILDISH FOR YOU TO COME ON HERE AND CALL JEREMY A CRACK MONKEY THATS REALLY NOT RIGHT. <quoted text>
I agree with you it IS RIGHT to wish he spend the rest of his life behind bars, and Jenkins is no victim he was in the car sellin crack just like Jeremy. Oh well I hope Jeremy likes his new cell mate.
SOMEONE WHO LIVES HERE

United States

#64 Sep 15, 2009
PAUL DUB BAG CASH MONEY wrote:
Damn my dawg gone but he in a better place...Faka stay focused for better things to happen.......r.i.p Ray E. Jenkins (Gone but not forgotten)-201 Bound-
CELL 201 bound! You don't even know where 201 came from. Whois the Faka?
SOMEONE WHO LIVES HERE

United States

#65 Sep 15, 2009
ASHLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all u dumb ass i would have not said that if yall dumb ass crackers stop trying to make black people sound some dumb .... yea that was a dumb thing for him to do but white people commit suicide and kill they own mammies but u think we are dumb.......NOW WHAT BITCH
YOU are ''SOME DUMB''!!
SOMEONE WHO LIVES HERE

United States

#66 Sep 15, 2009
Qua wrote:
you don't need to come on this website and put your negative insults because you don't know what happen so you need to stop going by wht you heard and he was not a crack head her just sold it he didn't use it so you need to get your stroy straight and stop going by what the news telling you you better be glad you didn't see him in front of the church because I would've came for you........
IT SURE IS EASY TO MAKE EMPTY THREATS FROM BEHIND A KEYBOARD. NEXT TIME YOU PICK UP YOUR WIC CHECK REMEMBER ME I PAY FOR THAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Groveland OKs rezoning for 500 homes in swamp (Aug '06) Jun 12 Denny421 2
News Audit 'stunningly critical' of MPO May '16 SMH 8
News Mayor Wolfe's wiife claims he battered her, the... May '16 Juan 2
News Tavares mayor's wife arrested on DUI (Apr '10) May '16 MAYOR and WIFE DI... 5
News Fire-ravaged Vic's Embers to become Dollar General Feb '16 Fatcatal 1
News Deputy won't be charged in fatal shooting Jan '16 MerrySM 1
News Body found buried in Paisley Jan '16 wondering minds 1
More from around the web