Crash on Florida's Turnpike closes northbound lanes

There are 122 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Crash on Florida's Turnpike closes northbound lanes. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Traffic.com reports a major crash on Florida's Turnpike in Lake County has closed the northbound lanes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
prec1ouzdyme

Jersey City, NJ

#146 Sep 17, 2009
I'm so sorry for this family may tiesha r.i.p
& for all u f*cks that have nothing but negative comments ya need to remember that sh*t happens , & when u are excited and w. all ur fams the last thing on your mind is rules & that you're going to crash. we all make mistakes, and learn from them . but I swear if something would've happend to pedro I don't know what I would've done :'[.
Melissa M

Wayne, NJ

#147 Apr 19, 2010
I knew Taisha Nales she was a very close friend of mine, a sweet and caring person. When i heard of her passing from a family member i went numb and started to cry...you never think something like this would happen to someone you know but it does happen and its sad to know that she is gone, i will miss her dearly. I love her very much may she rest in peace. Love you girl.
PS: Im always thinking of you!(TEARS)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick j. Monahan Jr. May 14 peace 2
News 'Ugly broad in a tiara' helps in cancer fight (May '09) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 4
News Judge rules Lake deputy was justified in fatal ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lobo1 2
News Clermont Shell gas station robber arrested (Jun '14) Jun '14 John 1
velma h (Jun '14) Jun '14 hickman tramp 1
News 'Acropolis?' 'The Hill?' Clermont asks advice f... (Apr '14) May '14 Name it soon 3
T Collins (Mar '14) Mar '14 Abc123 1
More from around the web