Two acquitted in vets home suppositor...

Two acquitted in vets home suppository prank case

There are 4 comments on the The Times story from Dec 18, 2011, titled Two acquitted in vets home suppository prank case. In it, The Times reports that:

Two former La Salle Veterans Home employees, on trial for allegedly forcing a suppository into an elderly resident, were acquitted of misdemeanor battery charges Friday morning after Chief Judge H. Chris Ryan Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

nurse18

Chesterton, IN

#1 Dec 20, 2011
WOW I am still amazed how even after the judge finds NO GUILT on the nurse and aide, this reporter/newspaper continues to put their "spin" on this case!!! I think the reporter/paper should be ashamed of themselves for reporting "sensational" news as opposed to stating the facts!!! It is obvious these 2 woman did nothing wrong, and they continue to be persecuted by this "RAG" of a newspaper!
dum bass

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2011
we have the same problem in my neck of the woods. Its called the Morris Daily Herald.
fista cuffs

Harvard, IL

#3 Jan 17, 2012
you saying giving a suppository needlessly to a person who trusted your care is not a crime? and did it as a joke ? your SICK...SICK IN THE HEAD...they should be sitting in jail... its your type of mentality that embarrasses the community... and the man was a vet, also...sick...the judge should be removed, and those criminals should be prosecuted
monte carlo

Normal, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2012
where is their compassion? this man also had Alzheimer,s (people are ignorant)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Salle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1,795 pounds of pot seized in La Salle (Apr '06) Nov 1 In ur azz 35
News 2000 Murder Case: Priebe poised for July 29 parole (Feb '08) Jul '17 Vinecki 45
police 09-13-14 (Sep '14) Sep '16 Spliv and blee 2
News Starved Rock Murders: Victim's relative speaks ... (Sep '08) May '15 BobP 11
News Woman sues La Salle County, claims she was ille... (Oct '13) Jan '14 Sentenced 99
News Used oil collection Saturday (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mike 1
News Lomeli gets 45 years for Hunter murder (Jul '13) Jul '13 tak 1
More from around the web