Christmas without Dylan

Christmas without Dylan

There are 3 comments on the 9NEWS story from Dec 25, 2012, titled Christmas without Dylan. In it, 9NEWS reports that:

More than a month has passed since anyone has seen or heard from Dylan Redwine. The 13-year-old boy from Monument disappeared from his father's home in Southwest Colorado right before Thanksgiving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 9NEWS.

Dylan Redwine News

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Facebook Dyan Redwine News, up to date information!

Maywood, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Sad that this young man didn't get to have a joyful Christmas like he expected.

Memphis, TN

#3 May 21, 2015
jojo wrote:
Sad that this young man didn't get to have a joyful Christmas like he expected.
Even more sad is the fact tht most likely it was his father ended his precious life!!! And for what? Did Dylan tell his father, during an argument maybe, tht he hated him? And maybe his father snapped and hit him so hard tht he knew he'd be in huge trouble & so he panicked and went ahead and killed him? That's one of my many theories. This boy's father has refused to help out in every way imaginable when it comes to trying to figure out what cldve happened to the boy. He refused 2 take a polygraph test, refused to let the boy's mother & law enforcement officers do a walk-thru in his home to see if they cld find anythng, and he's just flat out refused to do anythng to help clear himself from having any involvement whatsoever! There's clearly smthng he's hiding and EVERYONE, that's at all familiar with this case, know's it!!! What kind of parent would hold back at all when it came to doing everything possible to find answers in their child's disappearance/death?! I'll tell u what kind... A SHITTY ASS, GUILTY, PATHETIC, SCUMBAG MURDERER!!! THTS WHAT KIND! I pray Dylan gets justice soon. I'm afraid he will never rest in piece until he does. And that's another thing, how can this 'father' aka 'sperm doner' even live with himself knowing what he's done? And knowing tht his son is not at peace? Disgusting excuse for a human being! But even if he doesn't get convicted of murdering his child, I strongly believe it won't be long til he gets what he truly deserves. Ppl like this always do. I hope u have nightmares every night for the rest of your pathetic life, u murdering s.o.b.! U deserve to be slowly tortured to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Plata County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rural cops get militarized (Aug '14) Aug '14 Robert H 1
News Father alleges Dylan's mom involved in disappea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 DLO 3
News Boy may have died from 'choking game' (Apr '08) Mar '13 Anonymous 13
News Dylan Redwine, boy missing near Vallecito, did ... (Dec '12) Feb '13 bethannor 4
News Dylan Redwine search in Colorado goes on month ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 shh 1
News Investigators identify clothes worn by Redwine (Dec '12) Dec '12 adrianna 2
News Monument residents gather at vigil for Dylan Re... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Otras Ojos 6
More from around the web