Father alleges Dylan's mom involved in disappearance

Feb 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gazette

The father of Dylan Redwine, the 14-year-old Monument boy who has been missing for three months, Tuesday implicated the boy's mother in Dylan's disappearance.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
Michelle wright

Gypsum, CO

#1 Mar 5, 2013
I wish they would not waste their breath on putting blame on one another. use it to find the boy.When the mom said to the dad"why do I have to call you?""you are the one who lost him" hey lady this isn't a house hold chore!It's about your son.And she blames the dad for not being involved in the search.She should ask doc phill. the dad was setting across from her on stage.The dads ex girl friend was stop by doc phill and said"hey don't talk to her like that she just lost her son.well the dad did also.I was thinking maybe he ran away.you know with all the family problems and all.One last thing doc phill did not stop the older son from bashing a adult on stage"his dad"the message the boy got from doc phill and mom yea its ok to disrespect a adult. maybe he dont deserve respect but he needs to respect the adult position.shows mom talks trash about the dad.Hey boy soon you will find out its the both of them.
Michelle wright

Gypsum, CO

#2 Mar 5, 2013
I think if they had a better family relationship the son would be anxious to wake up get off the couch and just spend the day with dad.The both of them failed miserably at being parents.but I feel they did not do anything crazy with Dylon. What if he was out there some place watching TV and decided he did the right thing about getting away from it all. on the way parents are acting. Just what if the parents decided to leave all the hurt aside and come together lift one another up in this hard time? Maybe if Dylons out there he would see the family change and come home.
DLO

Warner Robins, GA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
As someone who has been following this story from the beginning, Michelle, you have no idea what you're talking about. Did you miss the part where MR did not take the poly? Please! Give me a break. You do know that there was more that did not air, like MR being outed about a nasty little fetish of his? Keep up and the name is Dylan! LE ruled out Dylan being a runaway. Okay carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Plata County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rural cops get militarized Aug 26 Robert H 1
Boy may have died from 'choking game' (Apr '08) Mar '13 Anonymous 13
Dylan Redwine, boy missing near Vallecito, did ... (Dec '12) Feb '13 bethannor 4
Christmas without Dylan (Dec '12) Jan '13 jojo 2
Dylan Redwine search in Colorado goes on month ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 shh 1
Investigators identify clothes worn by Redwine (Dec '12) Dec '12 adrianna 2
Monument residents gather at vigil for Dylan Re... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Otras Ojos 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

La Plata County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••