Knoxville man is a daddy 30 times over

May 18, 2012 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 10

The 33-year-old Knoxville resident reportedly has set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce.

Full Story
gross

United States

#1 May 18, 2012
this is why the goverment should spay on neuter them after the second child.this makes me sick. and its our tax dollars that will be supporting them for the next 18 years. why cant the goverment demand that he gets a vasectomy???? since we will be supporting them and no telling how many more.

Since: Jan 11

Paducah, KY

#2 May 18, 2012
Sex almost sent Hatchett to prison. In 1998, he was charged with statutory rape for having sex with a 13-year-old Knoxville girl. He was 22. Hatchett admitted the sex, but a jury acquitted him anyway after defense attorney Bruce Poston argued the girl was essentially pimped by her mother and both daughter and mother had lied in a bid to get Hatchett charged with the more serious offense of child rape.
FriendofDog

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 May 19, 2012
This guy should be neutered.. if he wants to act like a rutting animal, then he should be treated accordingly. Of course, the idiots who bore him kids are just as stupid as he is too...Everyone one of them should be spayed and neutered!
FriendofDog

Louisville, TN

#5 May 19, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
If he's foolish enough to father that many children,let him figure out how to support them. Taxpayers shouldn't pay for his irresponsibility to use protection.
I'm with you on this one... I'm sick of taking care of other people's bad behavior...

Since: Jan 11

Melber, KY

#6 May 19, 2012
Convicted Felon wrote:
Sex almost sent Hatchett to prison. In 1998, he was charged with statutory rape for having sex with a 13-year-old Knoxville girl. He was 22. Hatchett admitted the sex, but a jury acquitted him anyway after defense attorney Bruce Poston argued the girl was essentially pimped by her mother and both daughter and mother had lied in a bid to get Hatchett charged with the more serious offense of child rape.
I dont know who poston is, but hemust be one hell of a lawyer.
Buttpirate

Columbus, OH

#8 May 19, 2012
Lol
How big is it

Tallahassee, FL

#11 May 20, 2012
I think he should start making porn with octomom! They could make some money for their 44 kids !!!!
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#12 May 21, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
If he's foolish enough to father that many children,let him figure out how to support them. Taxpayers shouldn't pay for his irresponsibility to use protection.
And yet...the females who CHOOSE to make babies with this loser are innocent, right? STFU!!!!
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#13 May 21, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>And yet...the females who CHOOSE to make babies with this loser are innocent, right? STFU!!!!
The women are just as much at fault as he is. It was him that went to Social Sevices asking for more help. You know these women are just going to sit on their rumps and wait for that monthly check.The women exposed themselves to probable STDs as this fool did.These people are more animal than human.Anyone who thinks we'e all the same except for our skin color is a fool.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 May 21, 2012
Let's take up a collection, as kinda a reward, for some good old boys to grab this POS and take him somewhere and neuter him, once and for all.......wonder how much of this bullsh*t, the taxpayers have been paying for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Brandon white attorney Oct 15 a mcleiesh 1
A Christmas tradition, The Living Christmas Tre... Oct 9 Gina 1
Anyone know Jessica Lynn Dugger ?Jessica is on ... Oct 2 Brandy farmer 3
Brandy Jo Farmer of Knoxville out of jail- Back... Sep 27 Brandy farmer 0727 2
Knoxville victim opens up on why it is difficul... Sep 25 David HAWK wifeBe... 1
Woman charged with using infant in child pornog... Sep '14 SmokyJoe 1
Jackie Emory Sep '14 girl on girl 1

Knox County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE